I go 'round and 'round

I got to Harry's room. He opened the door. "Missed you Harry" I said and hugged him. I walked in and decided lay on the bed. I was so tired. Harry went to the bathroom and he came out with a huge smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked. "Oh you know. You. I didn't think you would come and now you're here." "Oh Harry. I wasn't a huge fan until the Glasgow show and that's when I really became a fan. I knew I wanted to go to another show right after we left Glasgow. It was just so perfect. And when you asked to come on tour.. I knew I wanted to come, but there was a little bit of an issue." I started to tear up. "Hey. It's ok. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it, it's ok. Whenever you feel ready, go ahead and tell me." He came up on the bed and sat beside me. I looked up at him. I looked right into his green eyes. Then he laid down right side me. I moved over a little just to feel the safeness he provides. I didn't look at him, but I felt he was looking at me. "Want to watch a movie Pheebs?" "Sure" I said. "What's your favourite movie?" He asked. "The Notebook." I love this movie. Whenever I feel like I need to relax I watch it. "No way. Really? The Notebook is my favourite movie too!" I smiled at him. He turned it on. During the movie I kept moving closer and closer to him. Eventually, I was right in his arms with my head on his chest. I love this. I want to stay here forever. His hugs were perfect, but his cuddles, a hundred times better.

I guess at some point during the movie I fell asleep in Harry arms. Remember when I said I sleep terrible in hotels while this the best I've ever slept in a hotel and it of course I was with Harry. I woke up in the same room I walked into last night.
"Good morning love." He said with a smile on his face. "Good morning H." I opened Instagram and saw the picture Leilani posted to her Instagram.

Leilani's Instagram

                                                                  Liked by Prialaurier and 40 others                                                                  Leilani_adams @phoebe

Leilani_adams @phoebe.adams left me so I got a new friend. Everyone meet Odie
Comments
Prialaurier- IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW TO MEET HIM.
-Leilani_adams OK!!!
Phoebe.adams- you replaced me?! I can't wait to him! Love you ❤️
-Leilani_adams I sure did.

I pretty much started crying of happiness. "What's wrong Phoebe? Did I do something?" "No. Just look." "That dog is so cute!" "I know." Ok that was enough about the dog. "So uhh is there a show today." "Yep." He kissed my head. I think I'm really starting to fall for this man. I looked him in the eyes, then I looked at his lips, then back to his eyes. I want to kiss this man so bad.