Will you be.....

We headed over to the stadium and started getting ready for the show. I was in my green outfit that I posted to my Instagram and Harry was also wearing green. "Wanted to match me?" "I always want to match you." "Of course you do." Harry had five minutes before the show started. I kissed him and hugged him and wished him good luck. After I ran to my spot in the floor. He looked so hot up there. I love this man. I just don't know how to tell him.

I ran to Harry's dressing room to make sure he was ok. Surely, I found him in there. Sitting by himself. "Hi love." I kissed his head. "You alright?" "Better now that you're here." I sat there with him, just like I did in London. I could tell him was thinking about something. "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing. Just the show." I knew that's not the whole thing, but I figured I won't force him to tell me. "Should we leave now?" "Yeah. I want to go back the hotel and just sleep." He tells me. "I know. Me too. It was along day." We have one more day here in Dublin before we head to Hamburg, Germany.

Something was still wrong with Harry I just couldn't figure out what. I'm here right beside him the whole time. He got out of the shower and laid with his back to me. "Harry, love, what's wrong." I said softly. He turned to look at me. "I'm just not feeling me. I don't know what's wrong." "Love, you know you can tell me anything and everything. I'm not gonna judge you." I lay down beside him and hug him closely. "I know. I know I can trust you." "Ok." "It's just. I don't know." He starts to tear up. "Hey, hey. Sit up. Love, I'm right here. Don't worry." I sit with him the whole time and don't leave his side. I rub his back because I know that helps him. "Harry look at me. I know your job is a lot sometimes and I know you don't really get a break. But I'm always going to be here for you. If you need anything at all I'll always be here. Ok? I need you to understand that. You're literally one of the closest people I have." He looks at me the whole time. "Thank you for this. You could be completely ignoring me right now, but instead your sitting here talking to me and making me feel good. You're also one of the closest people to me." I lean back into him and just continue what I was doing earlier. "My ex girlfriend never did any of this. All she cared about was the fact that she could brag about being with me. I cried myself to sleep some nights because I had no one I felt safe around to talk too. That's why I needed you here." I looked at him in complete shock. "Harry, are you serious. You don't deserve to be treated like that. She had no right to do that." We got under the blankets and I cuddled Harry closer then ever. He's so brave for telling all this.

We woke up the next morning and Harry was back to his normal self. "Hey Pheebs. Thanks for last night. I really needed that." "It's fine. I'm always here." "Should we go get breakfast?" "Yes! I really want some pancakes." I say. "Then we'll go get pancakes."
Phoebes Instagram

                                                                 Liked by Leilani_Adams and 45 others

                                                           Phoebe.adams- maple syrup, coffee, pancakes for two.
                                                                 Comments
                                                              Leilani_adams- you're with him again aren't you? I miss you so much.❤️
                                                                       -Phoebe.adams maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Miss u too!