Cuddles.

We woke up and it was time to go to Dublin. "You wanna know something? I've never been to Dublin before." "Really? I've been so many times." "No wayyyy. You're Harry Styles from One Direction of course you've been to Dublin." I tease. "Yeah yeah." He grabbed me and pulled me right into him. "Can't we just stay like this all day?" "Harry. We have to go to Dublin. But once we get there we can spend the rest of the day like this. Or even once we get on the bus we can spend the whole day like this." I say. "Ok. You're right." He kissed me again. "Someone just can't enough kisses I see." "I just can't enough of your kisses my love." I'm falling harder and harder. I think Harry is too. We got up and got dressed. "You look beautiful Phoebe." "Don't you look bad yourself Styles." We shared one last kiss before we left. This one being more passionate then the others. I look at Harry and smile. He smiles at me too. His smile sometimes makes me want to melt. It so cute. We got on the bus and Harry pulled me to the back, where there was a room. A room with a bed and a tv. We jumped on the bed and cuddled the whole time. "Your cuddles never get old love." I told Harry. "Oh they don't." "Nope."
Once we got to Dublin we got some pizzas and went to the hotel room. I had a shower while the pizzas cooled and Harry found something for us to watch.
Phoebes Instagram

                                                               Liked by Leilani_adams and 67 others

                                                      Phoebe.adams nothing beats pizza and candy in a hotel bed.
Comments
Leilani_adams- You're in his room. You have to be. 🫶🏼
-Phoebe.adams shhhhh🤫.
Prialaurier- you lucky girl you.
-Phoebe.adams 🤷🏼‍♀️

I figured since I stayed in Elins room once out of the 3 nights we stayed in London, that I will just stay with Harry the rest of the time. Plus, I would miss him to much if I was in a different room. Me and Harry laid in bed for a long long time. I went on Instagram because that's what I always do. I realized I don't even follow Harry. So I looked him up and followed him. He looked up from his phone and over at me. "You didn't  follow me?" "Sorry." I looked at my screen. He followed me back. "You didn't follow me." I mocked him. It was starting to get late. Sometimes when it's late I enjoy a nice bubble bath. "H, I'm gonna go have a bath." "But you just had a shower." He was right. I did. But I wanted a bath. "Yea so. Oh I see. Someone doesn't me to leave him." "That's right." "Well too bad." I got up walked into the bathroom and had a nice relaxing bath. After my bath I got out and got changed into my comfy clothes because I wasn't going anywhere. I opened the door and I ran and tackled Harry. "Get off me." He laughed. "Nope. Not happening." I said. Eventually, I did get off him though. He grabbed me and pulled me right under the blankets with him. "You just want to cuddle me the whole time. I think that's why you wanted me to come with you." "No. I enjoy your company." "Yea yea. I'm gonna call Lei. Wanna join?" "Sure." I called Lei and sure enough she was laying in bed just like us, but she had Odie with her. "Odie has gotten so big!" "He's my big boy. He keeps me alive. Since you left I've had nothing to do." "Yea ok. Well we've just enjoyed a nice pizza, haven't we love." I said. Lei looked at me like I was crazy. "Yep we did." Harry says. "Of course he's with you." She rolled her eyes at me. We talked for just a little longer. Now I was laying against Harry with my head on his chest. Our legs intertwined under the blankets. I kissed him. "You know something." Harry says. "I've never been happier. When I was touring in America with just the band I was kind of in a bad place. But now that I have you by my side I feel so much happier." He said. I smile at him. I kiss him one more time before falling asleep.