Harryween

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT!
Today was Harryween. Basically it's where Harry dresses up for Halloween and the band dresses up as characters from that movie. Then he sings a song related to it. I've never been to a Harryween show, but Leilani has told me all about them. Last year he did two Harryween shows. The first one he was dressed up as Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz' and the second show he was a clown.
I don't know what Harry is being dressed up as this year. He won't tell me. He wouldn't let me see him the whole time he was getting ready.
About 2 hours later he was ready. "Ok love. You ready to see?" "I've been ready for two hours." "Ok. 3..2..1. Open." I almost melted into the ground as I open my eyes. In front of me is Danny Zuko from 'Grease'. My god he looked hot. "You look hot." I say. "Oh do I." He says as he gets closer and closer. "Oh yeah." He finally closes the space between us. How does this man belong to me. We make out for a while.
Phoebes Instagram Story

His hand starts to travel down to my inner thigh

His hand starts to travel down to my inner thigh. "Harry. You have to play a show." "Yeah and?" "We can continue when we get home." "But Pheebs." "No buts Harry. You have to play a show." "Ok." "Now get ready." I kiss him. "I love you." "I love you too." I ran down to my spot in the pit.
Phoebes Instagram Story

God he looked hot up there

God he looked hot up there. He kept looking over at me. I could feel myself getting wet. Then he got to his 'surprise song.' He sang 'hopelessly devoted to you' and he absolutely destroyed it. It sounded so good.
Once kiwi ended I ran under the stage. I couldn't find Harry. Then I was grabbed and turned around. "Bloody hell phoebe. I need you. Now." Then he kissed me. Aggressively, but still soft. "Shit Harry." He takes my top off. "Harry." His hands travel around my chest. "So beautiful." He says. Then he picks me up and puts me on the couch. He takes my pants off. "Already wet I see." "Shit Harry. You looked so fucking hot up there." Then he sticks his fingers in me. I throw my head back in pleasure. "Does that feel good." "Yes." He takes his fingers out of me and pulls his hard length out of his pants. I grab it and pump it a few times. Harry starts moaning. Then he throws his head back in pleasure. "Phoebe." He whines. Then he grabs a condom and rolls it on. Then he pushes into me. "Harry." I whine. He starts out slow then gets harder. This might be the roughest sex we've ever had. "Harry so close." "Me too."
"Gonna c-" "let it go love." And with that we both reached our climax's. Harry fell on top of me as we both come down from our highs. "So much for waiting until we were home." "Oops sorry." "It's fine, I don't think I could have waited until we were home either. You look to hot. I think you should get un ready love. You must be so warm with that wig on." "Yeah I am." We go to Harry's stylist. She gets him back to looking like his normal self.
We get home and we decide to watch something on tv. However we couldn't find anything so we just watched The Notebook. Harry sat on the couch and I went and sat right on top of him. The movie finished and we went up to bed.
I noticed Harry was coughing a lot. Like more then normal. "Love? You ok? You're coughing a lot." "Yeah. I think it's just from singing tonight." "Ok. If there is anything wrong or you start to feel sick, please tell me." "Of course. Now come here." I go and cuddle right close to Harry.
"Good morning my love" Harry says. "Good morning." Harry still seemed to be coughing a lot. "Are you sure you're ok love?" "Yeah." "Ok. Maybe just relax today." "As long as you're here with me." "Of course."
We spend the whole day in bed. Watching movies, cuddling, eating pizza (of course). "H I'm gonna go and grab a drink. Do you want anything?" "Just some water." "Ok." I walk downstairs to get some water. I get back upstairs and Harry is asleep. I think last nights show really tired him out." I set the glass down on his side of the bed and then I got back in bed and cuddled close to him. Harry woke up again around 3pm. "Hi love." He smiled at me. "How was your nap?" "Wonderful." "Good."
Harry and I took Remy for a walk then we had some dinner and went back to bed.

Ok
So maybe this is the shortest chapter.
I hope you're enjoying so far
x Megan