The Final Europe Show 2022

THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING. THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT.

Today it was the last Europe show of Love On Tour. "Are you ready Harry love?" "Yeah." Since it was the last show I made sure I looked fabulous.
Phoebes Instagram

                                                                Liked by Leilani_Adams and 345,543 others

Phoebe.adams- one last show in Europe.
Comments
Leilani_adams- Pheebs that dress is so cute.
Prialaurier- cuteeeeee
Harryfan1- hot girl
Harryfan2- Harry is the luckiest man in the world.
I walked out of the bathroom in my dress. "Holy shit babe. That dress does things to me." "Oh yea." "Fuck yeah it does." "What does it do to you? Huh? Tell me." "I don't know if I can tell you, but I can definitely show you." "Oh yeah? Then show me."

Before long Harry had my dress ripped off and was starting to take off his clothes. Harry and I have had sex many times before. It's a lot more passionate then when I did it with Warren. "Shit Phoebe." Harry pulled his long hard length out of his pants. "This is what you do to me Phoebe." "Yeah?" "Mhm." Harry started rub circles on my clit. "Oh shit Harry." "You like that love." "Fuck yes." "H-H-Harry i n-n-need you i-in me. P-please." Harry quickly ripped the condom open and rolled on his length. "How do you want it." "Hard. Fucking fuck me hard Harry. Now." Without warning he pushed his length all the way in me. "Fuck Harry."I moan. "You like that?" "God yes." He start his quick pace. The room was filled with our moans and whines. "Yes, yes ,yes. Right there." "That spot. Right there huh?" "YES." I start moan super loud. "Harry I'm gonna c-" "Cum for me babe." I clench my wall as around his length as a I release. Harry wasn't far behind. He fell on top of me and kissed me. "Holy shit babe. That was the best sex I have ever had." I tell him. "I love you." "I love you too Pheebs." I went and got ready all over again because Harry just completely destroyed me.

We started driving over to the stadium. We walked in and Harry was getting a little emotional. I held his hand we walked to our spot on the stage. "Are you a little sad love?" "Yeah. I mean at the beginning it was hard because I had never played stadiums solo. But you helped me with that and now here we are playing our final Europe show." "And it's going be just as amazing as the others." "You think so?" "No. I know so. It's gonna be the best show you've ever played. I promise you. I love you H." "I love you Pheebs." "Now go get ready for the show love. If you need anything I'll be right there with you."

The show starts and I could already tell Harry was getting emotional. He looked at me "you got this. I'm right here." I mouthed to him. He got to the part where he thanks his fans for the millionth time. I think it's so cute. Then he starts saying something I didn't think he would. "I've said thank you to my crew, my band, and all of you. There is one more person I want to thank. She is gonna hate me for this, but oh well. I want to thank my girlfriend Phoebe." I started to feel my face turn red. He looks at me the whole time while saying this. "Pheebs, you have helped me through everything. I'm not gonna go into specific detail because I know you already don't like me talking about you. Whenever I need you, you are right there by my side." He starts walking closer to me. He reaches his hand out. I hold his hand. He starts to tear up 'it's ok love.' I whisper so only he can hear. "You're literally my best friend ever and I don't know what I would ever do without you. I know you probably already hate me for saying all this, but thank you so so so much. I love you more then will ever know." "I love you too H." And then he kissed me. The crowd went crazy because the cameraman had his camera on us. Harry moves the mic so the crowd couldn't hear us. "Sorry, couldn't resist." "It's fine darling. Now go do your thing. I love you." He kissed me on more time before going back out. I love him so much.
Kiwi finished and I couldn't help but run on the stage and jump in his arms. I don't think he expected me to do that because he almost dropped me. "Pheebs. What are you doing?" "Oh Harry I'm so so so so proud of you." I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. Now the crowd was going extra crazy. For one I just ran on stage and jumped in his arms. Two I kissed him in front of all them. Three the show was over. He set me down and I ran off the stage. He got with his band for their little bow. After that, Harry ran off stage and picked up. "Thank you love." All I could do was kiss him. "You did it."
Got back to the hotel and we laid down on the bed. "I love you so much Pheebs." "I love you too H." We cuddled really close all night before getting on the bus and driving back to London. Now, is when I had a decision to make. Was I gonna go back to my flat or go to Harry's. I decided to go back to my flat for a little bit.
Harry💕
             I miss you
I miss you too.
           I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow.
          I love you H
I love you Pheebs
Tomorrow I'm gonna go over to my parents to get Lei. And meet Odie of course. But, I'm gonna bring Harry with me. We've been together for almost two months and my parents need to meet him.
Harry drove over to my flat and picked me up. "I missed you." "I missed you too H. Come on let's go." We got to my parents and I could tell was looking a little anxious. "Love? If you are scared that my parents aren't gonna like you, don't worry. I promise you they will. Ok?" "Ok." "I promise." I kissed him before we went inside. The door opened and Lei was standing there "PHEEBS!" she jump in my arms. "Hi Lei." I say "I missed you so much Pheebs." "I missed you too Lei." I dropped her and she hugged Harry. "Hi Harry." "Hey Lei." We walked inside and my parents were sitting in the living room. I felt Harry's hand start shaking a little. I squeezed it tight 'it's ok love' I whispered. He nodded. We went sat down across from my parents. "Where's Odie? I need to meet him." "Odie!" Lei said. He came running down the stairs and jumped on top of me. "Wow he's friendly." I said. "Yep he is." I caught up with my mom and Lei while Harry seemed to be getting along great with my dad. After a long long time at my parents house, Lei said she was gonna stay there because she's too happy there to leave. Me and Harry left. "See they're not that bad. Are they?" "No they aren't. Also meeting Odie makes me want one." "I know right." I say. Harry drove us to his house where I stayed for a long time.