~Fanum~4!SMUT!

suggested by: elfanum

 I got out of the shower and got dressed in something comfy. I walked upstairs to my boyfriends room, ready to cuddle. I opened the door to see a girl laying in Fanum's bed with him. He looked over at me and sat up. "Y/n! I thought you were gone. I-" I didn't let him finish. I was pissed. I ran over to the girl, grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the bed, swinging, non-stop. I hit her in the face over and over again. Once I felt I was done, I stomped on her. I couldn't feel bad at that moment. Everyone knew I was with him. We weren't private. I looked over at Fanum who was busy trying to get to the girl to make sure she was okay. "FUCK YOU FANUM! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU CHEATING BITCH. I SHOULD'VE FUCKIN KNOWN I WAS TOO GOOD FOR YOU" I yelled punching him in the back. He turned around and pushed me off. "Yo, don't put yo hands on me," he said getting clearly mad. We started arguing and I didn't realize the girl was on the phone. 

 About 30 minutes into me throwing shit and breaking stuff while arguing with Fanum there was a knock on the door. The girl made her way out of the room and I didn't care. I was done with her. A minute later the police came into the room and arrested me. I didn't even put up a fight. My hands were bloody and I was screaming. It wouldn't have gotten any better if I fought. I was walked downstairs in cuffs and put into the back of a cop car. I put my head down and zoned out just thinking about everything. I began crying. I was hurt. Fanum had cheated on me. And all because he thought I wasn't home? Fuck him.

Fanum POV:

 I was pissed. I hadn't known y/n was home or I wouldn't have invited that girl over. She was feelin me and I thought she was cute. I was just tryna get some. Guess I could have waited but Y/n ain't gave me shit lately. I sighed and lay in bed trying to figure something out. I couldn't let Y/n sit in there. I went to bed and when I woke up I kinda just went about my day as best as I could. The next day I did a shoot with the boys. Right after I had decided to go and bail y/n out. This was stressful and 5K was out of my pocket. Sure it wasn't much but I didn't think it was something I'd be spending 5K on. 

Y/n POV: 

 My cell was opened and the officer told me my bail was paid and I was good to go. I stood up and went to get my things and go. When I walked out Fanum was there. He stood against his car waiting for me. He opened my door and I got in. We were both silent as he got in and began driving us back to the AMP house. I sighed and looked over at him. "Thank you," I said with tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry baby" He parked the car and wiped my tears off of my cheeks. Fanum and I argue very rarely. So yes, I was still hurt but I loved him. He kissed me and I hesitated at first but a second later I kissed back, deepening the kiss. Fanum pulled me over into his lap and grabbed my ass. I knew what that meant. 

 I moved back to the passenger seat and pulled my pants and thong off, and Fanum unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. I leaned down over the center console and began stroking Fanum's length. I leaned down a bit further, taking him in my mouth and licking around his tip. He let out a soft moan and threw his head back. While I sucked him off, he focused on my ass. Spanking hard, causing me to moan around his cock. I slowly got up and moved over to his lap. He slowly entered me causing me to moan loudly. "Fuck! You're so big" I moaned and leaned into him as I slid down and wrapped around his cock. He grabbed my ass and placed hard slaps on it as I began slowly bouncing. He wrapped a hand around my neck and kissed me. I moaned in his mouth and tried my hardest to kiss him back. But it was hard. I felt the knot in my stomach coming undone. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck me please!" And as I asked, Fanum did. He thrusted into me roughly hitting my spot repeatedly. "Go ahead, be a good girl and cum for me" Hearing him say this drove me wild and just as I finished he had to. He kissed me passionately. I climbed into my seat and we both got dressed. "Don't you ever fuck me over again," I said opening the door. "You know I love you, baby," Fanum said kissing my neck. "I love you too stupid." I got out and me and Fanum walked into the house. We were gonna be fine. After cleaning up that is. 

~THE END~

word count: 886