~Kai~3!SMUT!

I was walking around the Walmart parking lot, looking for my friend. She told me to run in and get her some stuff. I got it but when I walked out I couldn't find her. I called her 5 times and got sent straight to voice mail. I sighed and sat on the curb. A few minutes later a group of guys walked up to me with a camera. I looked at them confused. "Hello, miss. Sorry to bother you. But could you rate our outfits on a scale from 1-10?" One of them asked. He was cute. Tall, dark, mouth full of grillz. I smiled and laughed a bit. "Sure. Got nun better to do." I stood up and they stood in a line. I started from one end. "Oooo okay! It would be nice if you changed the colors. The red shirt just don't look good with it." I made my way down the line. Then I came to one guy. He was wearing a wife beater, jeans, some decent shoes, and had a red shirt in his pocket. I looked him up and down and smiled a bit. "I give it a 8.5," I said with a smile. He smiled at me and laughed. "YEAH FUCK YOU NIGGAS!! WAIT WAIT WAIT! So if I walked up to you and hit you with some smooth shi you'd give me yo number??" I thought for a second before replying. "Yeah prolly. You cute" I giggled and looked away. He walked a few feet away and came back. "Wassup ma, how you doin? What's yo name?" I laughed and looked at him. "Hi, I'm y/n. An I'm doin pretty good now that I've met you" He smiled and told me his name. "Yo think I could getcho number? I'm tryna take you out. Treat you nice, you know what I'm sayin?" I laughed as he wrapped one arm around me. I nodded and he handed me his phone, allowing me to put my number in. "Ight ma, imma text you later!" He said as everyone thanked me and began walking away.

 I had just gotten home. Of course, I had to walk. I went to my room and grabbed a tank top and some pajama pants before making my way to the bathroom. I set my clothes and phone down and started the shower. I played some music before getting in tho because mf if you don't listen to music in the shower, you prolly ain't even a human fr. I undressed and got in the shower, making sure to clean all of the nasty sweat off of me. About 30 minutes into my shower I got a text and the only reason a bitch heard it was cause it made my music turn off. I sighed and got out, wrapping my towel around me and turning the water off. No one ever texts me at this time. Then I remembered, Kai. Kai was supposed to text me. I dried off quickly and changed into my clothes, running into my room and throwing my old clothes into the dirty clothes hamper. I laid in bed and smiled as I unlocked my phone. 

 "Call??" was all the text said. I called Kai with a grin on my face. "Hello?" I said quietly. "Ayyy what up ma? Whatchu doin?" He said making my grin grow more prominent. "I just got out of the shower. Whatchu doin?" I heard him let out a quiet sigh. "I just let the house. Lookin for sum to do. You gon let me slide?" I blushed a bit at his question and looked around my messy room. But, I couldn't say no. "Of course. Lemme pick up a bit and I'll send you my address." I bit my lip and he chuckled. "Ight I'll see you soon," He said and hung up. I texted him my address and threw my phone on the bed, hoping up and cleaning. my room.

 It's been about 30 minutes and I think my room looks pretty good. Finally, I made my bed.

Just as I finished, I heard a knock on my door

Just as I finished, I heard a knock on my door. I ran out of my room and opened the door. "Hey!" I said excitedly, basically throwing myself at Kai, wrapping him into a hug. "Hey! Thanks for having me over." He smiled and we walked in, shutting the door behind us. "This way is my room and the bathrooms just down the hall if you need it." He nodded and followed me into my room. We laid in my bed and turned Netflix on (shits about to go downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) We were watching y/f/s (your favorite show) when I felt Kai's hand on my thigh, slowly moving up. I bit my lip and looked at him. He smiled at me and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and he pulled me on top of him. "Are you okay with this? Ion want you to be uncomfortable" Kai said making my heart melt. He was so respectful. I loved it. I nodded and smiled as I kissed him again. He took my shirt off and realized I wasn't wearing a bra. He smiled and sat up a bit, flicking his tongue gently on my nipple before wrapping his mouth around my breast and sucking. I let out a moan and grinded against him, feeling him grow hard under me. I smiled as he pulled away, placing a kiss on my breast. I stood up, taking my pants and panties off. He stared at my body causing me to blush a little but I didn't let that distract me. I pulled his pants and boxers off of him as my stomach filled with butterflies. I got on top of him and slowly slid down on his cock, He was honestly much bigger than I expected. I moaned and he gripped my hips. I leaned down and kissed him passionately before bouncing slowly, up and down on his cock. He bit his lip and looked over my whole body, analyzing every little part of me. I picked up my pace and placed my hands on his chest. Kai slapped my ass a few times which I won't lie, was sending me over the edge. I moaned loudly and bit my lip. I couldn't do it anymore. I felt my body slowly giving out as I was riding him and I think he realized too. So, he began thrusting up into me. We were both close and I could tell. I threw my head back and moaned. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum" I stated under my breath. "Me too ma, just keep takin it like this, alright? Be a good girl and let me take care of you" I had never had anyone be so kind to me during sex. I blushed and tried to say something but my mouth just hung open and moans filled the air as we reached our breaking point and finished together. He pulled out of me slowly and smiled, pulling me down onto him and kissing my forehead. I panted and smiled. Honestly, greatest night ever.

 The next morning I woke up and Kai was gone. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Of course, he was gone. I got out of bed and got dressed before walking out and going to my kitchen to get some water. As I turned the corner I seen Kai standing there with two cups of water. "Oh hey! I didn't wake you up, did I? I ain't gon lie, I got lost lookin for cups and dropped allat shit. I was gon clean it up tho!" I laughed at him and picked up a few of my pans that had fell out onto the floor. After I picked them up, I walked over to Kai and took a sip of the water. He smiled and kissed me. I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I didn't wanna leave while you was asleep but I gotta go. Me and the boys are shooting a video tonight. After that, you can come over to my place if you want" He said with a smile on his face. "I'd love to. Just text me and let me know when I'm good to come over." He nodded and kissed me again before running out the front door. I smiled and shook my head. This should be fun. He was cute and funny and definitely my type. Plus he didn't fuck and leave. I really liked him and I can't wait to see where this goes.

~THE END~

word count: 1455

AYYYY DUKE WAS UNDISTURBED THIS TIMEEE