Anastasia.

We went downstairs and everyone was already outside waiting for us. I got in the car with tom, It was quiet and awkward. "Do you have sex with alot of girls?" i asked him while biting my nails.

He slightly slapped my hand out of my mouth, "Take your hands off your mouth."

"Answer me." i studied his eyes to see if i can notice him lying.

"Yeah i do why" he said in a raspy voice.

"Just asking." i didnt care if he fucked other girls, i dont even care about him. I was just wondering why i cant date someone else but he can.

ANASTASIAs POV

I was in the car with bill, "so what are we here for seriously? i mean im not complaining i love brazil but i been wondering." i glanced at him as he speeds through the highway.

"Handle business, why cant you just mind yours." he sighed.

"i dont care what you do, i didn't agree for me and my friends to be in danger. I only agreed for you to meet them, i dont like seeing bri scared or hurt." i expressed to him, she was my bestfriend and his brother couldnt change.

"I cant control what tom does, just like he cant control me." he gave me a piercing look. "and I think you shouldn't get yourself involved in their mess." he put his hands on my cheek and gave me a kiss.

We got to the party, there was funk music playing. girls dancing, guys throwing money at the girls.. drinks and drugs were around too. We all took some shots, bill and I were together and I kept on dancing and grinding on him. "Let's go somewhere private." he whispered in my ears, I nod yes and hint to the girls that I'll be back. We get in his car and he speeds through the roads, he put the windows down and played some music. I put my head out the window letting my blonde hair flow in the wind.

   "How old are you?" He randomly asked me, "i turned 18 a few days before brianna. How about you?" I smiled at him. "Im 21, my birthday is in September." Hearing that he was younger than me made me feel even more attracted to him.
We pulled in to this beach, it was night and you can see all of the stars. We both get out and start walking,

"Have you ever experienced love?" I asked him. "Yes, my older brother." He put a cigarette in his mouth, "How come?" I questioned.
"He'll kill for me, just like how i'll kill for him." He lit up the cigarette, letting the water hit our feet we sat down on the shore and continued talking. "Ever since our parents died, i became silent. I barely talked, i wanted to kill the guy that did that to them." He blew out the cigarette smoke and passed it to me. "How did they die?" I asked him, he looked at me "They got killed in italy. He became twice as loud, he wasn't only screaming for himself. The rage isn't just his, it is mine too." My heart felt terrible for him, "Do you know who killed them?" He looked at me, "we like to say we dont know what happened." We both let out a chuckle. "I am also my brothers keeper, i grew up with him and raised him too. Even tho im 10 minutes younger than him, i feel like the oldest. He leans on me, sometimes i feel like i cant hold on longer but i keep going for the both of us. I stand still for him, i dont know what it's like to not be his brother and i refuse to find out." He stared into the moon in front of our eyes. "I've only felt like this towards brianna, she's like my sister. Her mom almost adopted me but she couldn't because the orphanage refused. Now i live near her. We met at school, but we hung out even more in the club." I let out all me and brianna's story, how we met.

"Do you remember when you lived in russia?" He asked me.
"No, i remember my mothers laughter." He stared into my eyes "i'll take care of you now, I'll kill for you angel." He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Why do you guys call us angels?" I asked him. "It's code." He replied.
"Code for what?"
"Code for claiming. I claimed you, so you're my angel." He replied. I gave him a smile, he hurts me but im his angel.
"Kiss me." He demanded. I kissed him, it felt so passionate. he ran his fingers through my blonde long hair. he moved down to my neck and kissed my neck, he got on top of me and put his hands down. "I think I love you bill." I whispered into his ears. He started rubbing me through my panties.. he kept on kissing me and going down. He kissed my inner thigh, "you're so sexy when you're looking down at me." he kissed my clit and started to suck on it.

BILLs POV

   She played with my hair as I kept on making my tongue dance on her private part. she let out a soft moan, I felt her finish in my tongue as I let one last lick out on her parts. I flip her over, and kissed her bony back.. she was exactly my type. blue eyes, blonde, and as bad as it might sound skinny. I pulled my pants down and softly shoved my cock inside of her. She arched her back letting out a loud moan, I felt my cock growing more inside of her, I started going In harder feeling her walls on me I let out a groan. 

   I pull her hair with my veiny hands and made her arch her back more. "Take it all princess." I moaned in her ear as I leaned into her, going in deeper with every stroke. She looked at me "harder" she whimpered, "Is this what you want? you want it all don't you?" i laid my hands on her hipbones and thrusted faster and harder "yes, fill me up." she moaned, I flipped her over into missionary. I knew she wasn't on birth control, I wasn't taking any chances at least not now. I kissed her and felt her moan in my mouth I choked her and kept on going in and out of her, I rolled my eyes back and tilted my head back. She felt tighter and tighter, "you like it?" I taunt her. 

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I like it." she moaned.

I felt my body getting hotter and hotter, my blood rushing through my cock "please finish inside of me daddy." she rolled her eyes back and let out a moan. She kept on repeating please softly, I let out a loud moan and quickly pulled out. I felt the cum dripping out of tip, "God you're so sexy I can't wait to make you my wife." I laid on top of her and kissed her neck. "I can't wait to be your wife bill." she said. I stood up and reached my hand out to her, "come" I pulled her into the cold water, hearing the waves wash over us in the night. You could still hear music coming from the favelas, even tho it was far away. All you could wear was the night. It was just us two, swimming and enjoying ourselves. She's my favorite crime. She's my favorite victim.