Love turns into obsession

They had stopped for a while, they left me on the floor and next thing you know.. it was morning and no tom.

I had dried blood on my area, on my wrists, i felt dirty, and used. I tried to sit up but my legs were so weak and my stomach was hurting.

I had even more bruises, and i felt so so weak.

"You're finally awake." I hear geo say to me, i look back and crawled away from him.

"Hmm, what? Don't you trust me?" He said as he got closer, he had his hair in a manbun. "Have something to eat." He got closer once again.

"I..I trusted you.. so much." I felt a knot in my throat.

He sucked his teeth, "Alot of people trust me. That's their mistake." He lit up a cigarette, pulled out what seems to be a list.

" Elaine Brianna Salvatore." He said my full name, with a smirk. I looked up at him, backing up.

"Please.. stop.."

"You just turned 18, exactly 4 months ago today. What a poor baby. You go by your middle name, thats funny. You wanted to study fashion in Italy.. and you live with your late mother. You're of italian and spanish descent. Pure european baby huh?" He looked at me with a bigger smile as he said "late" mother.

"Late? What do you mean.." my voice started cracking, my mother couldn't be dead.. she was healthy....

"Your mother was a prostitute in italy, got pregnant by your dad. Then fled the country, your dad left you. What a smart idea." He laughed.

"Is salvatore your mothers last name?" He got closer, staring into my blue eyes.

I stared, as tears flowed out "who killed her?" I put my face in my knees.

He lifted my chin, making me make eye contact with him "Ask tom." He played with my hair as i frowned crying even more "Take the pill, unless you don't want your child to not know who the father is." He laughed, throwing the pill at my head and handing me a water bottle. "Stupid girl."

I take the pill, and he grabbed my wrists which let me growled in pain. making me have to run a bit to catch up. He opens the door outside and forces me into the passenger seat. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Back to tom, i want to see his face when he finds out we used his bitch." He sped through the road "where is your last name from?" He asked me,

"what do you mean?" I softly said.

" Is it your mothers?" He asked, i stood quiet with no intentions to answer.

"Fucking answer me when i speak." He grabbed my wrist squeezing it while the other hand he had was on the steering wheel. I screamed, "yes its my moms please!" I cried as he had a evil smirk.

He pulled the car over on the road, he stared and i avoided making any eye contact with him. He pulls out a syringe, "what the fuc-" i said before he put it in my upper arm.. i felt dizzy, my vision was going in and out and i felt sleepy. "Fuck. He drugged me." Was the last thing i thought before blacking out.

TOMs POV

I had no idea where the fuck he was, i ordered the men to find all they could. I spent the whole night looking all over her, catching bodies and making conflict with other leaders.. but i didnt care. She is my other half, i would kill for her.

"Tom come back home, we've find her." Bill says on the phone. I hung up, and started speeding to the house.

As i pull into the driveway, i see a small paralyzed frame with long wavy black hair. I immediately get out and sprint, i picked her up. I felt anger building up to my body, i banged on the door and laid her down on the sofa. "CALL ALL THE FUCKING DOCTORS YOU KNOW AND TELL THEM TO HURRY OR THEY WILL ALL DIE." I screamed at all of them, i grabbed bill by the arm .