Earned it.

THIS STORY IS ALL FAKE. NONE OF THIS IS REAL, IT IS NOT TRAUMA DUMPING, OR SOMETHING BAD THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MINE OR THE CHARACTERS LIFE.

  THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY. I DO NOT ROMANTICIZE THIS.

IT WILL TALK ABOUT MENTAL DISORDERS SUCH AS EATING DISORDERS, BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER, BIPOLAR, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, PTSD, PSYCHOPATHY AND SOCIOPATHY, ETC.

ONLY READ IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY. THESE CHARACTERS DONT EXIST.

TOKIO HOTEL DOESNT LOOK LIKE THIS ANYMORE AND THEY DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS. DONT ASSOCIATE REAL PEOPLE WITH FAKE CHARACTERS.

  " Bri you are gonna be so excited when i tell you what happened. I met a guy, he was so nice to me and he even paid for my drink!" said stassie with a wide smile on her face as she applied makeup. She was one of the most prettiest girls i know, and im around women all the time. Her full name was Anastasia but everyone called her stassie for short, i was the only one who called her stass and she was the only one who called me bri besides my mom. and she was only a year older than me. She has the most prettiest siren eyes, the longest blonde hair, small nose, and big lips. She was truly a Russian doll.
"He sounds really nice stass. Did you catch his name?" I said while putting on my lip liner. I look at her confused face trying to remember his name, " his name.. oh its Jack!" she says. " You forgot his name? You're hilarious" i said laughing. She giggled and said "well i do meet alot of guys, but anyway he was gonna bring his brother and his friends over to the club tonight! And he also doesnt mind that im a stripper!"
Everyone talks bad about us strippers, especially the baby strippers since we are so young and already in this type of business. But i grew up around it, i love it and its a great exercise. I do it to help my single mom, and so i can save up to go to college in Italy. Stass came from a orphanage, so she also struggled, when she turned 17 she started sex work and had all types of clients. The club finally hired her when she turned 18, and ever since then she's been here. I forget she's older than me tho. Feels like she's younger than me sometimes.

" huh, a guy that doesn't mind that you're a stripper? that's something you don't hear much about." said cherry, also known as Elvira. We call her cherry since she has dark red hair, brown eyes, and the most reddish lips. She's kind of a bitch, and thinks just cause she's the oldest of the babies that she's better than us. PS, she is not. "shut up cherry, there's plenty of guys that don't care what a girl does as long as she's loyal. Stass is a loyal person so there's nothing to worry about." I said. "yea cherry, just because you and that Gustav guy didn't work out doesn't mean anything." stass clapped back. Gustav was a guy that cherry was dating for like.. a month. She never told us what happened, but she must've been really hurt because she didn't work for a while after that. And she also gained couple of pounds. "Stass I will fuck you up-" cherry was saying until she got interrupted by stass. "OMG GIRLS HE'S OUTSIDE WITH HIS FRIENDS." she said while looking at her phone and making sure her makeup is done.

I walked out to the club, and saw four tall men. One with black and white dreads that kind of looked emo, one with black braids, one with long brown straight hair, and the other was a blondie with short hair. The blondie looked a bit familiar, but I couldn't remember. They were all already drinking, and honestly they stood out with how tall they were. Cherry peaked over and stepped back. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me." she said shaking her head. "what's wrong?" I said. "that's the guy I was dating, Gustav. " she said back to me. That's when it hit me, that's where I recognized him from. Me and the girls got on stage and started dancing.

TOMs POV.

Bill convinced me to get out of the house to a strip club, he told me he had something for me and at first I was hesitant and then I decided to follow him through. I saw her. Brianna. The girl I was looking for since that night in Italy. I knew what I had to do, I had it all planned out. She was gonna be one of my new angels. Her and Her stripper friends were gonna be all mine and my friends. I saw her on that strip pole dancing, so effortlessly, so beautiful, yet so shy.
  " Do you see? " bill said to me while handing me a cup of vodka. " Yeah.. How did you know about her?" i said. " Well her friend.. i forgot her name, i think her name was ana or something but she told me about it. I met her and the same day she told me everything. I knew we were in the right city when she came up to me and talked to me, she was like the angel and sign i needed" he said smiling. " Alright enough guys. Tom whats the plan tonight? " Georg said, tired. He was out drinking the night before so i knew he was tired as fuck. "Nah, tonight we enjoy it. Tomorrow, we take her and her friends. You guys get to pick which one you want. Pick wisely, because this might take a while." I said licking my lips while looking at her. She had long black hair, nice juicy lips, upturned nose, and the most beautiful almond eyes. I couldn't help but thirst for her i wanted her blood, to get back at her brother. But she was a siren, already seducing me and we didn't even meet yet.
   " Hey Jack!" Some petite puppy-like blondie said with a russian accent. "Who the fuc-" Bill slapped my arm and gave me a look. I instantly knew who jack was, bill gave her a fake name and she believed it like a dumbass. "Hey angel" Bill said to her while lowering his head down a bit to give her a kiss. She was about 5'5 foot, but those heels made her look 5'8. I already knew bill chose her as his new "girl" since "angel" is the name we give them. "Ohh" i said letting out a chuckle.