Want you

As i was walking a tall guy grabbed my arm, i raised an eyebrow "What the fuck!"

"Relax! I just wanted to buy you a drink, i saw you and tom arguing." He had a deep voice, with a french accent. "Oh.." i looked around me it seems like everyone forgot about what happened and went on to continue their life.

"You can buy me a drink sure!" I smiled at him, he was handsome. He bought me a few shots and i watched as the bartender made them, i have a slight fear of men and drinks. "What were you guys talking about?!" I ask, he gave me a serious look.

"Nothing.. tell me about yourself." He smiles at me. I squint my eyes, i hated this secretive thing.

"Well.. i was taken and now im tom kaulitz girlfriend. " I say sarcastically, he looked concerned for a second but he laughed.

We took a few drinks and continued talking, the lights went off in the place we were in and people started dancing. This went from classy to a club in a few minutes.

I decided to dance, since tom was flirting with that blonde bitch and at this point i dont care if i die im going to enjoy my last minutes.

I let lose, flipping my hair and dancing sensually to the music. I wasn't going to stop dancing, i knew it pissed tom off and even if i get my ass beat i'll know it pissed him off.

I touch my body slightly lifting my dress from my legs just to tease, the guy came behind me and grinded on me. I knew this would infuriate tom so bad but i didnt care.

The guy continued to touch my body, gentle. My head was against his chest and i continued to go lower and lower pushing my butt on his print.

"You're this hard and i barely touched you yet." I look at him smiling, giving him a seductive look. He slightly bit his lip, i couldn't believe tom hasn't done anything yet. "I could fuck you right now." He whispers slightly kissing my neck.

I noticed tom looking at me, clenching his jaw. My heart dropped. I stopped dancing for a bit making eye contact with tom. He looked like he wanted to kill me. The blonde girl came back and sat next to him, caressing him giving him soft kisses. Fucking cunt. He smiled, i can play this game ten times harder.

I continued grinding on the guy, with the drink in my hand taking sips i knew half of this act was because i was drunk and angry. This wasn't really me.

"Come to the bathroom." I whisper to the guy, he gave me a smirk and followed behind me.

I knew this could get me killed in a second, but i knew tom had a soft spot for me too. I mean, why hasn't he killed me yet? I wanted to test him.

I didn't know if i wanted to live or die. I don't know which one was better.

The boy kissed my neck, exploring my body with his hands.

My breathing became heavier, my mind kept imagining tom.. i imagined his touch, his lips, it's been so long since i was touched.

His fingers entered inside of me, causing me to let out a soft moan.

He kissed me as i moaned into his mouth, pressing my hand on his chest. I knew tom fucked other girls when he locked me away so i dont care, i'll fuck someone else.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks, it brought back memories i thought i forgot. The ones were those men took advantage of me.. where they treated me like a object.

I stayed quiet, i grabbed his chin and kissed him roughly.

"And if i'm not?" I whisper.

TOMs POV

"She actually went in the bathroom with that guy.." bill tells me, I wasn't even mad just disappointed that she thought this would be a good idea for her. Stupid little girl.