see her soon.

BRIANNAs POV

Gunshots. All I heard was gunshots in the air. I ran with the crowd straight to toms car, i stayed behind waiting to see him only to realize he was the one shooting. "fuck.." i whispered, wiping the tears coming out of my eyes. All i hear is them arguing, i see him looking back at me i just bury my head into my knees with my hands covering my ears waiting for all of this to stop, for him to change.

I felt terrible for this man, he cried for his life and they gave him no mercy.. i cried for the both of us.

One last gunshot. They all walked back to the cars emotionless, you could hear the police sirens  coming.

"Come." He grabs me by my upper arm, opens the door and basically throws me in the passenger seat. I could finally see the lifeless body of the man, i gasped and felt complete sadness. How could they do this?? How could they just kill someone and not care?? He finally gets in the car, "I cant believe you did that." I confront him.

"I didnt?" He says turning the car on.

"Yes you did.. you killed him.. i heard it.."

"That was georg, not me." He starts driving, looking at the rearview mirror to check if the guys are behind him.

"I.. i cant believe you guys did that.." i cover my mouth.

"We go back to New York tomorrow, so pack your bags." He pulls a cigarette and lights it.

"Finally, i can escape there." I joked.

"I would love to see you try." He smiled at me, i rolled my eyes and looked outside.

"Im not as bad bri i promise, he just messed with my business.." he sounded soft, almost made me feel bad. I say nothing,  just imagining the cries of that man. 

"Why did you shoot up heroin?? You didn't even know what it was and you put a needle on your arm.." I can feel him staring at me, I can tell he was getting softer.

"I just wanted everything to stop." I replied.

"Even if you die, you will never get rid of me. I'll always be there." I got chills all over my body, what the fuck did he even mean.

"Oh." I whispered.  All of a sudden, I saw bill pass us, then Gustav. Tom sat up, and laughed. 

"Oh they're trying to race, that's funny." He slammed on the pedal making my heart race. He starts speeding so fast everything was flashing through us, I smile feeling the adrenaline hit me. This is what I love, as dangerous as it is I love racing in cars. 

He finally passed Gustav, turn his window down and yelled something in German then laughed. The wind flowing through my hair I turn the radio on and "Pretty when you cry" by Lana del rey started playing. "OMG I love this song!!!!" I smiled and sang along "IM STRONGER THAN ALL MY MEN EXCEPT FOR YOUUU!!!!" he smiled at me, for once I forgot all of the things I been through these past 2 weeks. For the first time ever I felt happy around him. He passed bill and I peeped stassie from the window, smiling and tom started laughing. 

"Cant believe they tried to win. I'm the king when it comes to this shit." he joked, I laughed cringing at what he said.

We finally arrived at the house, stassie skipped towards the door while bill was behind her. Gustav was kissing Bella which honestly it was probably the first time I saw him being affectionate with her. And Georg and Kim hugging, everyone was happy.. forgetting the fact that Georg killed someone.. forgetting that a human being died in front of our eyes. I could feel tom staring at me, "Don't think I forgot about you sneaking out." he whispered into my ears. I Looked up at him, I never realized how tall he was. "What are you gonna do about it?" came out of my mouth. He paused. "Don't test me bri, I hate when you do that." I sighed and continued walking inside the house.