Lifeless.

BEFORE YOU READ:
  There is abuse/r@pe.

This is all a fanfic, none of it is real. If you dont like it then dont read. This was written out of pure boredom, again none of this is real it is just something written out of boredom and not meant to harm or offend anyone in anyway.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

KIMs POV

Two lines. Fuck. I felt sick after bri took us out to talk about how she needed a pill. I been avoiding it for a while, but i finally managed to escape during the night.. by the help of one of the guys and get a test at a local pharmacy. By local i mean a hour by walking, i didnt take the car because i didnt want anything to sell me out.

I walked for a hour, got in a Rite Aid pharmacy and got two pregnancy tests. I paid for them, went into the gas station bathroom and waited. 5 minutes passed and my heart dropped. I'm 19, and pregnant by a guy who kidnapped me. I was everything bri didnt want to be, not that it matters but it was embarrassing seeing someone younger than me be smarter. I felt tears falling in my eyes, i had no idea what to do.. i walked out, it was 2am and it was dark and eery. I see elvira in a dark black car. She sees me, and flashes the lights at me.

I hated how mean she was, but i needed advice so i walked over her and got in car noticing a baby car seat in the back.

"What're you doing here this late? And alone? Im surprised they aren't with you." She had a soft voice, i looked at her with my watery eyes and started crying. "Oh what have they done to you?" She genuinely sounded concerned, i pulled out the pregnancy test and she let out a loud sigh.

"You poor stupid girl. Is it georgs?" She lifted my chin, making me face her.

I shook my head yes, "i want my parents.."

"Escape."  She whispered.

"You're 19. Dont let this ruin you, i will drive you somewhere." She said.

I thought about it for a second, i loved georg. But he was abusive, he didnt love me. But i cant escape, at least not today..

"Whose baby is that?" I asked, she looked at me in shocked thinking i wouldnt notice the sleeping baby.

"Mine. " she confessed, my jaw dropped. No way.

"Whose the dad?" I raised an eyebrow, sniffing

"Italian guy." She looked down at the wheel, the baby wasnt that old maybe like 7 months old? I dont know. But that might've explained why she left, then gained weight.

"Take me to their house." I whispered, she gave me a angry look i avoided looking back at her. "Please."

She started the car, and drove me back.

I managed to get back inside, it was 2:58am i went to mine and georgs bedroom looking up at the ceiling with my hand in my stomach. "I love you little one. I'll take care of you." I whispered.

DETSLs POV

Recent time-

"I know you're good." What she said marked my mind, if only she knew i was a lesser man. I was worse, a wolf in sheep clothing.

I took her out, making sure nobody noticed her drunk body stumbling to the car. She was small looking, she was suffering. Made me want to take care of her, made me want to see her in pain.

I got her in the passenger seat as i got on the other side, i made sure the guys were following me.

I get my phone and call geo, "I have a surprise."

We finally arrived, i carried her passed out drunk body inside the house me and geo were staying in. I see him standing there, confused to see who i had in my arms.

"Is that..?" He asked, walking closely. I shook my head yes.

There was other men around, i didnt want to touch her.

I laid her on the floor, looked at the other men and looked back at Geo "enjoy her." I smiled, only reason why i didnt touch her was because she was passed out and i love motion too much.

I walked over to the island in the kitchen, poured myself a drink as i watched the men touch her unconscious body. It was as if they never seen or touched a girl in their life. Geo was standing there, confused.

"I brought her over to you because you wanted her, and now you are letting other men use her?" I raised an eyebrow. He looked at me, "I want tom to hear her scream while im inside her."

I smiled, what a sick head. The other men were touching her, she was making small grunting noises. I could see her breathing, yet she didnt move. The men kissed her, touched her insides, "dont have sex with her yet." Geo ordered, he grabbed a phone and dialed a number

As it rang, he unbuckled his pants showing his member.

"Where the hell is she." You could hear toms anger building up.

"Here." Geo got inside of her, making her grunt loudly waking herself up.
"If she has any bruises, any scars, any scratch, if she is in pain, if she cant bear to stand up, if she has anything done to her... i will kill you." I smiled, that fucker actually fell in love with her.. with a dumb 18 year old. Yikes.

You could see the fear in her eyes as geo thrusted inside of her, "stop..... please...." She said quietly, geo pointed a gun at her ordering her to shut up or he'll blow his brains out.

This angered tom even more, you could hear him speeding. Geo laughed and grunted, as she begged for him to stop.

"My turn." Marco, walked over to her. As he said this i walked upstairs, it was getting disgusting.

BRIs POV

It was geo, out of all people it was him. I trusted him, and detsl.. my body was being used as a toy by people i trusted. I thought i got out. I thought i had finally escaped from tom, only to find myself in a worse situation.

I tried to fight back, but the bald man pressed my wrists on the floor as he got on top of me. Geo finally let go, i tried kicking but the bald man entire body was on top of me now. He kissed my boobs, making a small moan come out. My eyes were watery, as i watched geo walk over me. He had hung up the phone with tom a few minutes ago, i hoped he would hurry up and safe me.

The bald man jammed himself inside of me making me scream louder, he was going rough "ughh." He grunted.

"You're so warm i could finish in you." His eyes rolled, geo stood there and smiled. My eyes fear as he walked over, taking a knife out of his pocket.

"Just to mark you up." He gave me a sinister laugh, next thing i know he sliced my wrists making tears flow out of my eyes, making me let out a bloody scream. Why was this happening, and why was this taking so long.

I saw white, then pecks of blood, next thing i know my blood was also flowing. I cried so much, geo slapped me around, kissed me, licked me, and even bit me as the bald man kept thrusting himself in me.

"Please stop.." i cried even more, i begged them to stop, i begged them for mercy.

All i could think about was tom, why he wasnt here yet and why he took so long.. was this a set up? they kept on playing with my body for what felt like years, i twitched, kicked, cried, screamed, and all...... but they didnt stop. But i stopped. I laid there, lifeless.