waitress.

"Ill be back." Anastasia whispered in my ear before she left with bill. I nodded yes to her and continued dancing with Kim and Bella. Me and Bella haven't talked since she snitched on me, she stares at me sometimes I wonder if she stares because she feels bad or because she wants to hit me. 

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and it was some random girls, the one with red hair looked familiar. "Are you dating tom kaulitz?" They asked me with a Brazilian accent. 

"No, why?" 

"I hope not. Me and him always have sex when he comes to rio." a blonde girl with brown eyes quickly said to me while the other two stared at me.

"Okay? I didn't ask." I snapped at her.

"He said you don't know how to" she put her hand in a fist and put her tongue on her cheek and mimicked sucking dick. I couldn't believe he was talking about me like that.

"Fuck you, and fuck him. for all I care he hooks up with the whole earth. so do you really want to flex on him fucking you? you mean nothing to him." She slaps me, and the one with red hair laughed. the people around us stared at us Kim quickly grabbed me and poured her drink on her. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH" Bella yelled at her while also helping me get up, the girl said something in Portuguese and left while one of the girls followed her. 

"What the fuck are you doing here still? get the fuck out." I yelled at the girl before I realized who it was. it was cherry, what the fuck was she doing here. 

Kim and bella stared at her confused. "You girls need to leave those guys. They are terrible people and they murder people for stupid things. She was his muse, and he left her. " cherry said.

"This is where you been this whole time? Is that why you let her slap me because why? you wanted to tell us this you fucking bitch?" I raised my voice at her putting my finger in her face. 

"Im not here to argue with you bri, I don't want any problems and I for sure am not jealous of you girls. but if you're Suicidal, there is better ways to die than this. I've known them since I was 16 and fell in love with Gustav and he hurt me." she confessed, she sounded concerned but at this moment I was angry. 

"You're a fucking coward you're a pussy and you let that bitch touch me you fucking bitches I will have you all killed." I yelled at her. 

"Cherry you're not better than any of us, you were as stupid as us. they love us." Bella said, they didn't love us.. I don't think that's love. 

"Kim.." cherry stared at her looking for comfort, "You should go." Kim said to her.

"What's going on here" I hear a voice, and I knew it was him. He sees her and smiles "Elvira, I didn't think I'd see you again after last time.. especially in Brazil." tom said.

"I was just leaving." she replied

Gustav came out of nowhere, he gave cherry the most evil look ever. "Get out of here." he yelled at her, once again everyones attention was on us you could hear the Portuguese whispers. 

"Or what? you'll kill me??" she replied.

"You're a fucking slut cherry get out of here." Bella came to Gustav's defense.. Tom just stared at my red cheek that was marked with a hand. 

"get in the car." tom said to me, Georg grabbed Kim and walked her over to their car. I got in the front seat and just looked over at tom, Gustav, Georg, and cherry talking. I got a dysphoria feeling about this, tom looked pissed and Georg just Yelling at her. 

I started biting my nails.

TOMs POV

she was pale, just getting yelled at. "We'll deal with this later." I teased her, Georg nodded and Gustav flipped her off. she just stood there getting yelled at by two grown men, and if she thought she was going to ruin this plan for me she was dead. seriously. I noticed bri looking at me with her honey colored eyes, i licked my lip piercing and walked over to the car.