Sacred

"Elvira.. please stop bullshitting." I sighed, getting closer to her shaking body. I felt embarrassment and for some reason I didnt believe shit. She's jealous.

"I am not lying tom, please believe me." she cried, I grabbed her wrist and took her to my car as bill followed us leaving geo and detsl behind. I drive bill to our house, and drive off to a unknown road. "What the fuck do you mean thats my kid. " I bring my hands together to keep me from attacking her I felt like I had every right to.

"Tom, the condom broke. Im always protected. " she raised her voice a bit, it was silent for a few minutes.

"I want a paternity test." I looked up at the sky, like how bri does.. all that was running through my mind was her. That and anger, I was angry. I would always protect a child of mine, even if I don't get along with the mother. I honestly felt like crying, I had too many emotions.. I didnt know what to do.

"And if it is mine, I want the both of you out of my life."

"What?" she stopped crying, and looked up at me in disbelief. "Fine, Fuck you." She opened the door and walked out, walking. I felt my body getting warm, and I let myself cry. I wasnt sad or anything just angry.. I held my emotions in preventing to hurt her when thats all I wanted to do. she should be glad I didnt kill her. I'll get rid of her before she tries anything.  I drive home in complete silence, speeding through the road i miss racing and i miss how easy it took my anger.

I arrive home, just to find brianna smoking a cigarette. This girl.  I take a look at her and how her long hair fell onto her back, how her nose was the cutest button nose ever, how her side profile made me weak to my knees. God i want her so bad.

"You shouldn't smoke." I grabbed the cigarette out of her mouth and put it in mine.

"Oh and you can?" She snapped back at me, usually i would get mad but i dont think i have any emotions left. "Yea, you shouldn't smoke it is unhealthy for you. You have to live longer." I stared at her tired blue eyes, she reminded me of the night dark, scary, but yet so beautiful, vulnerable and instead of scary, scared. I always thought about how everyone is scared of the night, i think the night is scared of herself too. She has evil monsters lurking scaring away others.. i think the night is begging to be understood. Im the evil monster, and she is the night.

She rolled her eyes at me, "why did you choose me tom? There is so many other girls.. you could travel anywhere. And yet you chose me..... why?" She stood up from the chair she was sitting at, looking up at me. It was silent for a moment, i cant believe i was falling in love with her. I should've killed her.

" i felt like i had to protect you." I looked back at her making eye contact, she raised an eyebrow. "Protect me?? How? You fucking put your hands on me, you abuse me mentally and physically.. you tell me terrible things! You protect me from everyone but yourself!!" She raised her voice at me, putting her fingers in my face. She left me speechless, i had no words left to say it honestly made my heart shatter.

Her eyes were watering, her breathing getting louder. She made me angry and i wanted to kill her for speaking to me like this, but she is right. I dont plan to change neither.

"Please just kill me." She says softly, making me feel even worse.

"You wouldn't want that." I replied back

"No.. YOU dont want that." She stood up, i chased her up the stairs into our bedroom slamming the door startling her.

BRIs POV

He slammed the door behind him, startling me. God what a idiot i am, he was right i am stupid i had so many chances to run away and i didnt.. i hated when he was right.

He slightly pushed me into the bed, making me nervous.

"What are you doing.." I questioned him as he got on top of me, making eye contact with me.

"We should've done this a long time ago." He whispers into my ear, kissing my neck. I stare at the ceiling as he continues kissing my neck letting out a soft moan.

My body was filled with adrenaline, this was my first time and he was a aggressive person and i always imagined my first time as aggressive, rough, yet passionate and romantic.

He goes from kissing my neck to kissing my lips, it wasn't a regularly kiss. It was passionate, making the both of us want more. He bit the bottom of my lip, causing me to moan slightly. "Your blood tastes good." He joked.

For the first time, he has given me pleasure.

He lowers his hands down to my panties, massaging my clit. I let out a quiet moan, he took off my panties and started unbuckling his pants. I felt awkward since this was my first time having sex he was being gentle yet rough at the same time..

"Tom.. it's my first time and im only 18." I awkwardly whispered, he stopped and gave me a confused look.. "mm it'll be fine, I cant promise you I'll be gentle though." he kissed me again, but this time slipping his fingers inside of me causing me to let out a moan during the kiss. I didnt know what i wanted, if i wanted him to get away from me or if i needed him.

"mm fuck you're so warm inside.." he said to me while looking straight at my eyes, it was night but I could still see his earthy colored eyes as he was on top of me.

"Do you want me inside of you, princess?" He softly whispered into my mouth, i shook my head smiling a bit.. i dont know if i was a sick person for this he put me through so much and probably wont change or maybe im just ovulating. Maybe this is all just a dream, i like to pretend it is.

He rubbed his tip on my clit making the both of us let a soft moan out, i laid there not doing anything just letting him do the work i had no idea what to do and i didnt want to mess it up. As sick as this sounds, i wanted him but at the same time i didnt.

He slipped it inside of me making me moan louder, he slowly thrusts inside while keeping eye contact with me giving me pecks on my lips "fuck you're so tight" he buried his head next to my neck giving me kisses, i whimpered hearing him speak to me like that made him much hotter. I started shaking, unavailable to make eye contact with him as he continued thrusting inside of me but it kept getting harder and harder each time. I felt myself feeling wetter, He put his left hand on my neck choking me slightly "faster tom." I whispered making him slightly shiver a bit.

TOMs POV

I felt myself getting closer, I haven't had a virgin in a long time and the fact that it was her made it all better now she is truly officially my property.

"I wanted to be in you for a long time, i cant resist it anymore." I thrusted deeper inside of her making her whimper, she put her arms around me her soft warm hands making me not be available to control myself even longer, god i hated her for this. I hated her for being so pure and making me fall for her, she was just supposed to be a toy for me to get back at her brother. Now im inches inside of her, having her moan my name, fuck.

I use my other hand to massage her clit, making her hold me tighter. "Faster." She whispered softly again. "Say it louder." I demanded
"Faster." She raised her voice just a bit, barely being able to from all the moaning.

"Louder." I felt her wrapped her legs around me,

"Faster please." She gave me doe eyes, i finished quicker with her she wasnt like everyone else. She was sacred.