Siren.

TOMs POV.

We arrived at a hospital, she was bleeding. I kept blacking out.. i dont remember much.

Bill, gustav, and georg had their legs shaking worried. Bill was furious.

"Tom, you seriously fucked up.." i kept repeating the same voice in my head. I stood up and walked  back and forth, looking at my watch it was 5 in the afternoon my stomach empty and my heart with a huge void. I see the doctor come out with no face expression on his face, my heart racing i walked up to him.

"What's wrong?"

"She'll be fine, it just grazed her upper arm.. luckily it didnt hit her brachial artery. You should be careful next time." He gave me a awkward smile both of his lips tightened with a slight frown.. i dont even know if that's considered a smile. I let out a sigh "thank you." He walked away.

"Honestly tom you've became soft.. you're letting doctors talk to you like that and you brought a girl you shot to the hospital? She has disrespected you so many times" gustav shook his head, looking for validation for the others while they had their head looking down.
"What the fuck did you say to me?" I turned facing him, "you heard me. Georg is in love, bill is fucking a girl whose ditzy as hell.. and you? She doesn't even like you. You haven't made her yours yet" He replied.

Bill looked up straight into his eyes giving him the most piercing look ever, he grind his teeth together "don't speak about my angel or i'll take a knife and slice your neck open decapitating you."Bill said softly,  he stood up straight looking at me.

"You guys are pathetic." Gustav gets up and walks out of the hospital.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Bill stood up from his seat facing me.

"I don't know he's a asshole. Just because i have a somewhat soft spot doesnt mean anything." I replied back.

"You know what we should do?"

I raised an eyebrow, "what should we do, mastermind?"

He let out a smirk "lets kill 'em."

We both let out chuckles, you can hear our laughter through the quiet hospital in rio..
we sat down again but this time in Brianna's room. She had alot of things attached to her, checking her heartbeat, breathing, any movement to see when she'll wake up.. it was quiet, just me, bill and her.

"Do you think im evil?" I asked bill, biting around the inside of my cheeks.

"... I think you can be evil." He slid down a bit on the chair he was sitting in

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrow,

"You shot her.. why?" He mumbled.

"She called the cops on us bill, we could've gotten everything fucked up.."

"If im being honest.. fuck the plan. I already know you really dont wanna do this. You want love, you haven't received none for a while.. " he replied

"Love makes you weak.. it makes you do stupid things. You remember last time.." i looked down at my slippers reminding myself of bri. I looked up at her still sleeping peacefully, you can see her eyelashes from here.

"Yeah but thats the good part i think love is good, it makes you happy, sad, angry, and it makes you grief.. its terrible at times but it's worth it. Love is good, its okay to love especially after you got hurt." Bill lit up a cigarette. I smiled softly, it was around 8pm, dark outside. We were waiting on her to wake up, i was so angry at her and i still am, i still want to choke her to death and slap her around. But i also want to be inside of her, give her love, and get her pregnant so she'll never leave and even if she does she'll always have a part of me with her.

I closed my eyes, all of a sudden feeling a weird warm feeling through my body. I felt the tears coming in and excused myself to the bathroom, i looked up in the mirror staring at the monster i became. Hurting people, killing people, lying, stealing, and honestly i didnt really feel bad it was all justified. I got my parents taken from me, i almost lost my brother, and i was the lowest i ever was and nobody cared. But she didnt deserve that, she didnt deserve to get involved in this.. im sure her stupid brother doesnt even know.

I heard a knock on the door, "she woke up, they're letting us go home." I heard bill say.
I wiped my eyes, and opened the door.
"Are you okay?" Bill raised an eyebrow.
I sniffed, "yeah lets go."

On our way home it was quiet, bill was in the passenger seat and bri was in the back. It was quiet, she just stared at the sky with wet eyes. She was already getting used to the darkness.

BRIANNAs POV

I stared at the moonless sky, feeling the wind hit my face and the front of my hair flowing. I felt the sting of my arm, i noticed him looking back at me through the mirror.. i gave him no reaction. I wondered how far i could go without talking or reacting to anything. How it would feel to just be quiet, hearing everyone else talk except myself.

We got out of the car, i was in the front of both of them. I waited for tom to open the door, he stared at me for a second while unlocking it. His eyes softened as he pushed in the door. There they were, Gustav, georg, bella, kim, and stassie and they were all sleeping except gustav he was drinking a beer.

"You want a beer?" He offered one to tom and bill and he just ignored me, didnt even ask if i was okay. Nobody cared, nobody asked me if i was okay. Tom looked at me while i was heading up stairs, "where are you going?" I looked back at him and ignored him.

I went up to our bedroom, got in the shower and washed my hair. Feeling the water run through my body, my upper arm stinging like hell i groaned softly and squeezed my eyes shut. I scrubbed my body, i scrubbed my head. Trying to forget what happened, trying to forget about him. I start sobbing, if only i had my mom here.. if only i was getting the comfort i deserved. If only i never got in his car the first night back in new york.. i hate him. I am completely destroyed. I dont have any way to contact my brother.

I put on socks, leg warmers, shorts and a off the shoulder black top. I dry my hair with a towel, i miss doing my hair routine.. putting oil, products to make it softer and healthier, drinking lattes in the morning, eating a warmed croissant, seeing my mother, dancing on the pole and feeling euphoric. i miss the little things and i'll never get it back. I just looked up at the ceiling, trying to ignore how my arm was hurting, trying to ignore every feeling i felt.

I heard a knock on the door and ignored it. He opened the door and i closed my eyes and controlled my breathing pretending to sleep.
"You should eat." He came closer to the bed, "i know you're awake."

I shook my head no, hoping he'd disappear.  "Its strawberries, warmed butter croissant and i brought you a bit of orange juice." A croissant. Funny. Its like he reads my mind, its like he has me controlled. I shook my head no again, "Fuck you. I was trying to do something nice for you, but you dont deserve it fucking whore." He raised his voice, i turned around making eye contact with him softening my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" He asked aggressively.

I let out a wry smile. I have power, and ill use it. Im a woman, and ill get what i want regardless.