Changes

"Get up baby.." he put his head in my neck, i stared into the wall behind him. "Talk to me bunny. Come on, get up." He stood up putting his hand out for me. I hesitated, but i took his hand. Maybe something i'd regret later on but i was suffocating in here. And i planned to make it out alive.

"Are you going to behave bunny?" He asked softly, i hated this new nickname. "Yes.." i looked down.

"Your friend gave birth to her twins, she got married." He hugged me. I didn't realize how fast time went by, but im not that surprised it felt like i was there for years..

He was so drunk he kept on stumbling like crazy.

"Do you want to have your own room? We have extras here." He said, this all felt so weird and made my stomach turn.. i shook my head no.

I know you're not supposed to say this, especially about a terrible person but.. i found comfort in being hurt.

Those months i spent without him made me miss him, it felt like hell. But being with him felt like hell too.

I dont know which hell is better.

Not being with him felt like the blood of my heart was getting squeezed. I felt empty, and ironically even more hurt.

I was confused, is it normal to be in love with the person who hurts you? I bet this is what insanity feels like. Loving someone who loves to hurt you but you can't live without them, that's suicide.

His hands were wrapped around my waist, he was leaning onto me basically smelling me. His hands brought comfort.

I was a bit shaky still, which is normal after all i been through. "Come, you can come out but you have to behave or else you'll be back here." He said coldly.

I hesitated, is it better to go with him or to die here?

I moved slowly behind him, "Wait" he stopped, he grabbed me and put me in front of him, my head was pressed against his sternum and he covered my body with his veiny hands. "There's more security here, i don't want anyone seeing your body and getting any ideas." He said, i loved when he was overprotective but i knew his overprotectiveness meant ownership.

He lead me back to his room, "The girls bought you a few things over the past few months, Bella helped pick some stuff you might like too." He smiled, the room seemed.. clean. And it had a nice lavender smell to it.

"I want us to start over again bunny.. i really like you." He turned me around so i can face him, my face turned red. "I don't want to have to kill you." He said sternly. I pout a bit, he had to ruin it of course.

"You want to live right?" He put his thumb on my pouting lips. I slowly shook my head yes, "Good.. i like you like this. Quiet." He smiled sinisterly. I fluttered my eyelashes, "We have a dinner planned tonight, you get to meet everyone again to start over. I need you to behave, there's going to be some business partners there." He says holding my arms.

"Okay." I said softly, he kissed my forehead and walked out. My stomach felt sick, i was back at square one. I stood there for a bit trying to process what to do.

I couldn't do anything much, i opened the closet and saw beautiful slip dresses. I grabbed a light pink one and held it to my body.

"Mm.." i say softly, i looked at myself in the long mirror next to the vanity. That is when i got an idea.

I almost forgot about my power, i could have him begging on his knees for me. I could destroy him by seducing him.

I got in the shower and washed my hair, it felt so good finally being able to shower after months. I wondered if kim and stassie were fine if they got any consequences for helping.