Death.

DETSLs POV

I arrived in new york couple minutes ago, I haven't been anywhere yet except my penthouse. I wasn't actually planning to stalk people for enzo, but i had no choice. But i figured why not meet up with some old friends, and find where that old lady lives and whoever his sister is.

I start calling people who we have connections with, trying to figure out where the hell tom lives at now. If im being honest, i dont wanna help the neither of them. They didnt help me when i was in prison.

I finally found out where tom lives through giovanni, the both of us drove here together he stayed in the car while i walked up. I knocked couple of times just to find out nobody was home, i made eye contact with a obvious spy hiding in the bushes. You would've thought that by now tom would've been more clever about his people hiding skills. I rolled my eyes and went back into the car, "he's not here."

"Lets go check if enzos mom is around. "They live in brooklyn." Giovanni put a cigarette in his mouth and handed one to me.

"Who even is his sister i never heard of her." I lit the cigarette in my mouth.

"Well, her name is brianna and she's about 5'5? Long black hair, brown almond eyes, full lips and very pretty. She also has like a olive skin? She's tan but not too tan if that makes sense." He replied to me, i could just tell he definitely was interested and she was for sure a hot girl.

"Mhmm yum. " i joked, i turned the music on and sped through the roads reminiscing about how when we were all teenagers we would race through the streets of Europe.. every single one of us.. until tom betrayed enzo and enzo betrayed me.

We arrived at the destination, "do you know what number it is?" I looked at the buttons with numbers above them, "i actually dont, but it is new york so just click a random and someone will open it." Gio clicked apartment 4B, all the way at the middle.. jesus. We knocked on three doors, no response on neither.

"Im sure its this one.. 4A." Gio said using a key to unlock it.

"Bruh you had a key this whole time.." i raised an eyebrow.

"Well duh." He replied, pushing in the door i rolled my eyes.

"Jesus it fucking smells in here." Gio and me stumbled across a disgusting rotting corpse. What the fuck.

BRIANNAs POV

"We are going out soon, do you need anything?" Tom asked me while using his finger to lift up my head. I shake my head no looking down to avoid eye contact.

"You're so pretty when you dont speak, When you lose control.." he teased me. I rolled my eyes, "leave me alone." He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my cheek, it was warm and comforting and the fact he did it for the first time in front of everyone i felt warmth in my body just straight comfort and love.

Bill, gustav, and georg all walked out and before tom left he looked at me.. "Please be good." He pat my forehead, and grabbed the keys to his car.

I sighed, i grab a croissant and warmed it up.
"Ooo so tom loves youu" stassie teased me, i rolled my eyes and took a bite of the croissant burning my fingers a bit. "Fuck.."

"Have you guys had sex yet?" Stassie asked,

"Stassie.. im trying to eat." I said with a calm voice.

"Omg!! You guys did?? Was he big??" She smiled slightly bumping her arm into mine.

"Omg stassie we didnt now stop and eat."

"Bill is big, surprisingly.. skinny guys like him dont usually carry but he sure does." She winked, we both laughed.