Italy

LORENZO POV

    "any last words Chiara?" I asked her before pulling the trigger, I knew she set my dad up. as much as I hated him, I had to do the honors. Nobody will hurt my family. "please enzo, don't do this" she said in a heavy Italian accent, after the last word I pulled the trigger. her blood splattered everywhere, I ordered the men to take care of it and pour myself some wine and lit up a cig.

Growing up in a place of crime was hard. My dad took care of me, or should I say his bitches? I never met my mom, or my sister. I asked my dad about them all the time, but he just called my mom a whore and my sister worthless. When I found out I had a sister, I would write letters to her so we can meet up sometime, but she stopped responding after I told her our dad died. I never knew how she looked like, and I asked her not to tell our mother. My dad got killed.

  "sir, we took care of the body. do you need anything else?" it was awkward that everyone now called me "sir". Im only 18 and already ahead of the Italian mafia, I should be partying and finishing school but instead my dad put me in the middle of this. He robbed me of my mom, sister, and a good normal life and I despised him for it. "no, thank you nando." I said back.  

I remember when I met tom kaulitz, he's my rival. he is a fucking piece of shit and his fucking brother too.. no all of his friends can fuck themselves. I will never forgive him for killing my dad. I hated my dad, but he made me the man I am today. Its all about family, you don't mess with someones family and think you'll get away from it. Of course, I had a plan but the fucker fled the country right after like a pussy. I was ready to kill him, his brother, and his friends.. everyone vowed to me here and nobody disrespects me. I thank my dad for leaving me this empire, even if I didn't know what to do at all. My dad is dead now, and everything is worse.

BRIANNAs POV   

  when I saw the guys with their sports cars, my anxiety got worst.. "fuck, im scared guys.." I whispered. "You'll be fine bri, we're all gonna be together." Bella said to me, I love my friends but that did not help. "Hey Angel" tom said to me as he gave me a hug. We all got in the cars and as soon as we hit the highway and he was speeding I felt so euphoric.. he played some good music too that set the mood. I put the windows down, and felt the wind my hair was everywhere. I saw stassie next to bill in his car and she was hanging out the window, Bella was screaming in excitement, Kim was dancing to the music Georg was playing and I felt even more excited seeing my friends enjoy it as much as I did. Tom passed all of them and we were the "first ones" in the "race" he gave me a look.. I couldn't help but get wet he looked so sexy driving, going fast, breaking the law.. 

  "did you drink today?" I screamed at him since you couldn't hear anything, the windows were down and the music all the way up. " yea, couple shots" he said giving me a smirk.. I almost worried but I decided not to. I was feeling euphoric I couldn't let it go down for no reason. "where are we going?" I asked him, "you'll see" he said while speeding even more. We got to a house that was far from society, kind of reminded me of the Cullens house from twilight. I got scared, I knew it. It was a trap and I was gonna die. I saw all of them get out of the car, stassie was dizzy as fuck it was obvious she had taken something and that made me even more scared she was recovering from pills. I ran to her to help her, "I got it, go inside the house" bill said to me.. this was the first time I ever heard him talk to just me. I let tom and bill walk in front of me because I was scared.. I look back at Bella and Kim and saw that they were scared too. We all go inside and hear the doors locked, I was thinking of my lasts words.. the house was dark but with some moonlight shining in through the tall windows. 

  "why are we here?" Bella asked, you can hear the shake in her voice. "to have funnnnnn!!" stassie said, she was gone "What did you give stassie? " Kim said to bill. "Oh nothing really, she just took a bit of Molly. Is that a problem?" bill said smirking, he gave us all a beer. "Yes it is a fucking problem she was recovering from fucking pills and you fucking made her relapse what the fuck is wrong with you!" Bella screamed at bill as she got in his face and shoved him into the wall. He pushed her into the floor and I ran to her, " what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled. Bella stood up, and looked at Gustav waiting for him to do something but instead he slaps her "don't you ever raise your fucking voice at any of us, you understand?" he got right in her face as he said that to her. Kim and I were shocked, just standing not knowing what to do. 

   "Why did you bring us here.. what are you gonna do to us?" I said to tom, he gave me a smirk and just laughed. "You fell for the trap.. like I thought you would." what trap was he talking about? I started feeling sick, bill had taken stassie upstairs and before I could chase them tom grabbed my arm, no he SQUEEZED my arm "You'll do as I say in here.. or there will be consequences okay?" he said to me. I don't know what the fuck I got myself into, but I knew it was too good to be true.. I quickly started thinking about what cherry said. Georg took Kim to his room, and Bella was still crying on the floor while Gustav and tom laughed and talked in German. I don't know what he was saying, but im guessing they were laughing at us.. I crawled over to Bella to try to comfort her.. 

  "I.. I just don't know what I did.." she whispered to me while crying, I caressed her head. I should've protected them, I should've convinced them to stay.. I should've snapped stassie out of it.. we should've never gotten in a strangers car. "Its not your fault Bella," I said while looking at her, I was starting to tear up. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to my mom Brianna.. " as soon as she said that I let myself cry.. tom came up to me and he dragged me by my hair I didn't know what he was going to do to me "stop fucking crying before I give you something to cry about" he said to me as he held my head up with my hair. I stared at him, I punched his chest "Let my fucking hair go." I said to him and slapped him. He smirked at me and he put his hands on my neck, I started kicking and slapping his chest.. he started to choke me hard. I was staring right into his eyes as he was staring into mine.. my consciousness kept going in and out.. I could see Bella in my eye corner just crying, and Kim getting held back by Georg and stassie nowhere to be found.. I felt myself getting weaker & weaker.