Loki's Dark Night

Chapter 1

One dark night on Asgard, the palace was quiet then all of a sudden, a scream rings through the palace. It was Loki. He was in agonizing pain; Thor went running to his brother but when he arrived at Loki's room it was in complete darkness. Then all of a sudden Loki's room was lit up by fire from a fire breathing dragon. The dragon takes Loki away and all Thor could do was watch helplessly. Loki wakes up chained in a cave with golden chains and his clothes are tattered and torn. The dragon walks back and forth flipping his tail back and forth growling and roaring towards Loki. Then Loki hears a seductive voice coming from behind the dragon. A sexy vampire vixen comes out from around behind the dragon. She's a red-haired voluptuous woman with fiery red eyes. She's dressed in a black leather gown that has a low-cut neckline and she begins to tell Loki that she needs his blood and wants him to impregnate her. Loki refuses and then she begins to slowly drain his blood. All of sudden the woman's vampire husband appears, his name was Langdon, he yells at the female vampire, "Aisha, what are you doing?" Aisha turns around to see her husband standing there. Aisha answers, "Why I'm just draining him of his blood, that's all my dear husband." Langdon doesn't believe her and then they start to fight. The fight between Langdon and Aisha was one that consisted of them using their vampire powers to outdo the other one. Langdon was the stronger of the two and got the upper hand. As a punishment for her deceit, Langdon chained her up to the wall of the cave. Langdon walks over to Loki and apologizes for his wife's deceit. Just then Loki passes out, then Langdon releases him. Langdon takes Loki to the edge of the desert, being careful not to get into the sunlight and leaves him.