Willow Stays The Night

Chapter 11

As Willow, Loki and Thor walk back into the palace, they are greeted by Frigga. Frigga tells Thor, "I see that you found them, my dear." Thor answers, "Yes, mother I did. They were in the gardens." Frigga said, "That is a very romantic place. Did you enjoy yourself, my dear." Willow answers, "Yes, I did. It was very beautiful and peaceful." Frigga said, "That was great, my dear. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the gardens. They are indeed very romantic, especially this time of the year where everything is in bloom." Frigga asks Willow, "Did Loki tell you that was his favorite place growing up and even now?" Willow replies, "Yes and no." Frigga looks confused. Willow tells Queen Frigga, "He didn't tell me about him liking the gardens when he was young, but he did tell me that he likes them now." Willow asks Frigga, "I hope that Fidel wasn't any trouble." Frigga replies, "Oh dear, he was just fine. He didn't bother anyone. He just sat quietly waiting for you to return." Willow responds, "I'm glad he didn't cause any trouble. This is the first palace he's ever been in." Frigga replies with a smile, "He was a very good dragon." Willow looked up at Fidel and told him, "Good boy, I'm proud of you for behaving yourself." Fidel nodded his head.

Willow looked at Loki then said, "Well, I guess I need to get back to my cottage." Loki drops his head and asks, "Do you really have to go back?" Willow looks into Loki's eyes and answers, "Yes, I do but I will see you later. I hope." Loki asked Willow, "Couldn't you just stay tonight since it has gotten so late?" Frigga interjects, "Yes, my dear why don't you stay the night. Fidel can stay here in the courtyard. Just like he has been doing today." Willow was quiet for a few moments then finally said, "Well, I guess it would be ok to stay the night since it has gotten late. Thank you for inviting me to stay and allowing Fidel to stay as well." Frigga tells Willow, "Of course my dear. Now let's get you a room." Willow turns to Fidel and tells him, "You continue being a good boy." Then she kissed him on his nose. Loki smiled at Willow at how affectionate she was to her beloved dragon. She really was a pure and kind soul. Loki has never known such a woman like that before and to think that he has fallen in love with such a beauty. What was more amazing was the fact that she loved him too.