Loki Confess His Feelings

Chapter 9

Willow stayed at the palace for a little while to make sure that Thor was ok before she left. It also gave her more alone time with Loki. Loki asked Willow, "Is Thor going to be, ok?" Willow looks into Loki's eyes and replies, "Yes, I do believe so. It was lucky that your parents sent for me in time. A few minutes later, and then it would have been too late for me to be able to save him." Loki looked deep into Willow's eyes and said, "I'm really grateful that you not only saved me but also my brother." Willow smiled at Loki and said, "I was glad to be of service....again." Loki smiled at Willow and the way that he smiled at her made her blush with embarrassment. Loki asks Willow if they could go for a walk around the palace. Loki waited for an answer from Willow. She finally answered "yes". So, they went for a walk around the palace unchaperoned, which made Loki happy because he wanted to be alone with Willow without prying eyes watching over them. Loki took Willow to the royal gardens, which was one of his favorite places in the palace. Willow was amazed at the sight of the royal gardens. They were so beautiful. Willow tells Loki, "This is so beautiful. I love it." Loki smiled at her and said, "I'm glad that you like it. This is one of my favorite places in the palace and I wanted to share it with you." Willow smiled bashfully. Loki loved that bashful and shy smile that she had. It really turned him on at the sight of it. Loki took Willow's hand and led her to one of the stone benches in the garden. Then they sit down on it. Loki asked Willow, "Is this, ok?" Willow answered, "Yes, it's just fine."

Loki takes Willow's hand and puts it in his. This made Willow feel very shy, but she didn't know why, unless she really had fallen in love with him. Lok wondered what she was thinking. He guessed he could read her mind, but he didn't want to do that. He wanted her to tell him on her own. Loki tells Willow, "Willow, I have wanted to tell you something ever since the first day that we met." Willow started to get excited and blush a little because she had a idea what Loki was going to say, at least she hoped so. Then again, she also knew that it could never be because he wasn't a warlock and that made her very sad. Willow asked Loki, "What is it that you need to tell me." Loki took a deep breath and said, "Willow, I have fallen in love with you. I know that you are not supposed to love anyone except a warlock, but I still love you and I hope you feel the same about me." Willow was quiet for a moment then finally said, "Loki, I do love you, but you are right, I'm not supposed to fall in love with someone who's not a warlock but how did you know about that?" Loki answered, "My mother was raised by witches, and she has told me different things about witches and that was one of them." Willow said, "Your mother is married to Odin the All Father how can she be married to someone who's not a warlock?" Loki answered, "Because she was just raised by them, she wasn't a real witch, but they did teach her magic." Willow said sadly, "I wished there was some way to get around me only having a relationship with just a warlock, but I don't know of any." Willow drops her head and starts to cry. Loki, seeing her cry, embraces her in his strong arms. Then he tells her, "Don't cry Willow. We will figure something out. Maybe my mother knows of a way around it." Willow had a little hope entering her mind at the thought of possibly getting to be with Loki. Willow asks, "What could your mother do to get around this code?" Loki answered, "I don't know just yet, but I will ask her as soon as I can. So, please don't cry, Willow. I can't bear to see you cry. It hurts my heart." Willow looked up at Loki with tears still in her eyes and said, "Ok, I'll try." Loki puts his hand underneath Willow's chin and then lends over and kisses her. The kiss was very intimate and gentle. He starts to deepen the kiss, but Willow pulls away from him at the last minute. Loki looks at Willow confused and asks her, "Why did you pull away, Willow?" Willow looks down at the ground and replies, "I shouldn't have let you kiss me to begin with, it's not right." Loki puts his hand under Willow's chin and lifts her head up, so she was looking him in the eyes. Loki tells Willow, "I don't care if it's not right. I still love you and I know now that you love me too. I'll find a way that we can be together, I promise you." Loki lends over and kisses her again, but this time Willow didn't pull away. She instead kissed him back, which surprised her that she did so. Loki deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue inside of her moist mouth, shocking her but she doesn't pull away. Instead, she found herself kissing him back. They sat there on the stone bench just kissing each other.