The Wedding Night

Chapter 32 (Final Chapter)

After Loki and Willow left the reception, they went to their bedchambers. They walked hand in hand down the hallway to their bedchambers. When they reached their bedchambers, Loki picked up Willow and carried her into their bedroom. Loki carries Willow over to their bed and puts her down. Then Loki waves his hand over the door and it's magically sealed shut. Loki then turns his attention back to his wife. Loki starts to kiss Willow passionately. Loki reaches behind Willow and unzips her wedding gown. Then he rubbed his hand over her bare back. Willow broke the kiss and asked Loki, "Could you take off your armor?" Loki smiles at Willow and takes a step back and starts removing his armor. Once he had his armor off, he went back into Willow's arms and started kissing her again. Willow puts her hands on Loki's chest moving them over it. Then she reaches down and takes a hold of his tunic and then pulls it up and over his head. Then she rubbed her hands over his bare chest. Loki was still kissing Willow. Loki's mouth left Willow's and went to her neck then her shoulders. Willow lays her head back giving Loki better access to her throat and neck. Loki trailed kisses over Willow's shoulders. Then started pulling down her wedding gown revealing her voluptuous breasts. He lets the gown fall to the floor. Willow was naked except for her panties, which Loki quickly discarded. Willow kissed Loki's neck and chest. Willow put her hands on Loki's pants and pulled them down over his hips and down his legs and let them fall to the floor. Now Loki was completely naked standing before his wife just like she was. Loki puts his hands underneath Willow's hips and lifts her up. Willow wraps her legs around Loki's waist. Then Loki carries Willow over to the bed and lays her down.

Loki climbs on top of Willow, still kissing her. Loki's mouth left Willow's and went to her breasts. He took one breast in his mouth, sucking, teasing and licking it. He ran his tongue over her rose petal tips making her nipples get hard. Then he did the same to the other one. Willow moaned in ecstasy. Loki loved to hear Willow moan in pleasure; it spurred him on. Loki's mouth moved from her breasts to her stomach. As he kissed her stomach, he slipped a finger inside of her aching core and started pumping her clit. Willow moans in ecstasy, her moans got even louder when he slipped another finger inside of her. Willow could feel herself coming undone with passion as he pumped her clit. Willow moaned, "Oh, Loki......please don't ever stop. It feels so good." Loki whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, baby. I have no intention of stopping." Loki's lips found Willow's and he kissed her passionately. Loki removed his fingers from her clit and replaced them with his mouth. He kissed, sucked, teased and licked her aching core. Willow was going crazy with desire for Loki. She didn't know how much more she could take of his sweet touch. When Loki had his full of Willow's sweet clit, he started kissing her back up her body until he reached her delectable lips. Willow could taste herself on his lips as he kissed her.

Then it was Willow's turn to make Loki tremble with desire. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and kissed him. Loki returned her kiss with just as much passion as she was giving him. Then she kissed his neck and chest. Willow rubbed her hands over his bare chest while she kissed it. She kissed him down to his stomach. When she reached his cock, she hesitated for a moment then proceeded to wrap her hand around his cock stroking it. Then she wrapped her lips around his throbbing member and started to suck, tease, and lick his cock. She licked his cock like a popsicle going up and down its length. She flicked her tongue over its sensitive tip. Willow was driving Loki crazy with desire. Loki moaned in ecstasy. Loki couldn't take any more of this sweet madness. He tells Willow in a raspy voice, "Baby, I need to be inside of you, now." Willow wasn't listening to him, she just kept on sucking, teasing and licking his cock. Loki finally lost control and he took Willow's mouth off of his cock. Then quickly inserted his throbbing member into her aching core. He started to quickly thrust himself inside of Willow, sending her over the edge with desire. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Loki expelled his seed deep within her. Loki laid there on top of Willow exhausted after the intense love making. He also wanted to make sure that Willow took in all of his seed. Willow could feel Loki's seed filling her up inside. Loki and Willow fell asleep in each other's arms to the sound of their beating hearts.