Frigga Finds Out About Willow Parents

Chapter 16

As Loki and Willow stood there holding each other, there was a knock-on Willow's door, which broke the spell that the lovers were in. Willow jumps then pulls away from Loki. She tells Loki, "I have to answer the door." Loki looked down at Willow and said, "Ok." So, Willow asked, "Who is it?" The voice on the other side of the door answered, "Willow it's me, Frigga. I have come to talk to you. Can I come in?" Willow walks away from Loki and heads for the door. Loki just stood there waiting for his mother to come in. Willow opened the door and let Frigga in. Frigga saw Loki in Willow's room and asked, "Did I interrupt anything?" Willow said, "No, we were just talking." Loki said, "Yes, mother, I was just leaving." Loki looked into Willow's eyes and said, "Good-bye Willow. I will see you later." Willow said, "Good-bye Loki."

When Loki left, Frigga asked Willow, "Is there something wrong between you and Loki?" Willow answered, "No. Everything is fine." Frigga being the wise and caring queen that she is wasn't buying what Willow was saying. Frigga asked Willow again, "Are you sure that everything is ok, my dear?" Willow looked down at the floor and said, "yes." Frigga looks at Willow then replies, "My dear, I know that there is something wrong. Please tell me so that I might be able to help you." Willow looks up at Frigga and replies, "It's just that I'm heartbroken because I can't be with Loki since he's not a warlock and I can only be with a warlock." Frigga replied, "It's a shame that your parents are dead, my dear because they would be able to help you out." Willow shook her head "yes." Frigga asked Willow, "My dear, do you have any other family members that could grant you permission to be with Loki?" Willow replies, "No." Frigga asked, "You mean that there is no one that could grant you that permission?" Willow answered, "The only other person that could possibly do it would be the queen of the witches, Damaris because she took me in when my parents were killed. I'm like a daughter to her." Frigga said, "Yes, I know of Queen Damaris. She was the queen back when I was younger and being raised by the witches who taught me my magic. I would have thought that she had stepped down by now." Willow answered, "No, your highness, she's still in control of all of the witches." Frigga said, "My dear, I thought I told you not to call me your highness because it's too formal." Willow answered, "Yes you did....Frigga. I'm just so used to doing it that it has become a habit." Frigga replies, "That's ok, my dear but I would like for you not to address me as your highness or your majesty. There's no need to be formal. Especially since you not only save one of my sons but both of them. I feel as though I owe you something." Willow replies, "No, Frigga you owe me nothing. I was happy that I could help them." Frigga said, "Still I feel as though I owe you something and I think I know of a way to do it." Willow's eyes got big and asked, "What would that be?" Frigga answered, "I'm going to go and talk to Queen Damaris on your behalf." Willow said, "But how will you get in to see the queen? She's very hard to see even for the witches that she rules, even for me and I'm supposed to be her "daughter" Frigga replies, "I have my ways, my dear. I WILL get in to see the queen. I promise you. So please don't worry. You and Loki will be together." Willow asked, "But what if you can't get in to see her, then what?" Frigga replied, "Well, there was another way that you could be with Loki but it's risky." Willow asked, "What is it?" Frigga answered, "When Odin and I first saw you and Loki together, we knew that you were in love with each other. So, Odin had an idea for me to cast a spell on you making you a normal Asgardian, but you would lose the power to communicate with your dragon, Fidel. I would rather find another way to get you and Loki together. That's why I asked if there was anyone else who could grant you permission to be with Loki." Willow said, "At this point, I would do anything to be with Loki, even if it means I would lose my ability to communicate with Fidel." Frigga said, "But I don't want you to lose that ability because I know how much Fidel means to you." Willow answers, "Yes, Fidel means a lot to me, but Loki means more." Frigga said, "Well, I'm going to do my best so you can have both." Willow got a little happy at the thought that Frigga was willing to do this for her.