Loki Meets The Witch

Chapter 2

Once Loki wakes up, he stumbles through the desert and collapses and faints again due to the blood loss, Loki is found by a white dragon who takes him to his healer deep in the woods. The healer, who was a good witch named Willow, brings Loki back to life. Loki has to stay with Willow until he is completely healed. Loki opens his eyes to see a beautiful woman wearing a long white off the shoulder gown, with a silver belt around her waist, she wore a silver necklace that draped down to her breast, she had long blonde hair, standing over him. At first, he jumps not knowing what to expect after his ordeal with the female vampire. Willow tells Loki, "It is alright. You are safe with me. My name is Willow, I'm a good witch. You have nothing to fear." Loki replies in a weak voice, "I'm Prince Loki of Asgard. How did I get here?" Willow answers, "My pet dragon found you and brought you to me." Loki turns around and sees this huge white dragon standing behind him. Loki jumps out of fear at seeing this huge monster. Willow tells him, "Don't worry, my prince. He won't hurt you. His name is Fidel." As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Loki was getting stronger every day. Willow stayed by Loki's side and took care of him. Willow found herself beginning to fall in love with Loki, but she knows it is not right because he's not a warlock just a sorcerer.