Odin And Frigga Noticed The Attraction

Chapter 8

Odin and Frigga noticed the way that Willow and Loki were looking at each other. It was obvious that they had feelings for each other but couldn't figure out why they never acted on it. Then Frigga remembered that a witch can only have a romantic relationship with a warlock, which Loki was not. Frigga asks Odin, 'My husband. Have you noticed the way Loki and Willow are looking at each?" Odin answered, "Yes my dear wife but I don't know what is keeping them apart." Frigga answered, "It's because Loki is not a warlock." Odin said, "But he's a crowned prince of Asgard and a powerful sorcerer." Frigga answers, "I'm afraid that's not enough for the witch's code. He has to be a warlock before they can have any type of relationship." Odin thought for a moment then finally asked, "What if you use your powers to transform her from a witch to an Asgardian?" Frigga answered, "If I did that, then she would lose the ability to communicate with her dragon. Plus, she would also be normal, and she won't have her powers. Even though our son loves her, I don't think he would want me to make her normal since he fell in love with her as a witch." Odin replies, "We could ask him if he wants you to do it and see what he says." Frigga answers, "Odin, we would have to ask Willow first because she may not want to be normal or lose the ability to communicate with her dragon." Odin replies, "Why wouldn't she? She would be getting the crown prince of Asgard as her husband." Frigga replies, "Odin, my husband, we don't even know for sure that Willow feels the same about our Loki." Odin answers, "Of course she does. Didn't you see the way that they were looking at each other just now." Frigga said, "Well, we will have to wait and see what happens between them before I will agree to do anything at all." Odin nodded his head "yes".