Loki And Willow Make Love

Chapter 26

As Loki and Willow stood there touching each other's bodies, Loki put his hands under her ass and lifted her up and Willow instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Then Loki carried her over to the bed and laid her down. Loki then got on top of Willow and started to undress her. He started by unzipping the back of her gown and putting his hands on the inside of her gown, rubbing her back. Then he started to pull her gown down and off of her body. He rolled Willow over so that she was laying on top of him so he could remove her gown. He proceeded to slide down her gown off of her body revealing her voluptuous breasts. Once he had her gown off, he started to caress her body. Loki rolled Willow back over so that he was on top of her. Loki breaks the kiss long enough for him to tell Willow, "Baby, I want you to undress me." Then went back kissing her. Willow started to remove Loki's clothes. She started with his shirt pulling it up and over his head. Willow ran her hands over his muscular chest. Then she went for his pants, which she hesitated. Loki noticed that she was hesitating, so he helped her by putting her hands on his pants and guiding her hands around to the front of his pants. Then putting her hands on each side of his pants and helped her to slowly pull down his pants releasing his throbbing member. Once Loki's pants were off, he started having sex with her. Loki moved his mouth down to Willow's breasts taking one in his mouth sucking, teasing and licking it. He ran his tongue over her sensitive nipple making the tip hard. Then he did the same with the other one making Willow go crazy with pleasure. After he finished with her breasts his lips went down to her stomach kissing it then farther even still until he reached her sweet spot between her legs. He spread her legs apart and put his mouth there, sucking, tasting, teasing and licking her aching core. Willow was going crazy with desire for Loki. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. Then Loki replaced his mouth with a finger. He slipped one finger inside of her moist core pumping it. Then he inserted another finger inside of her and started pumping it faster. Willow didn't know how much longer she could take his sweet torture on her clit. She was about to lose all control of her emotions. While Loki was pumping Willow's clit, his mouth went back up to hers stifling a moan from Willow. Loki didn't stop pumping her clit not until she cum all over his fingers. Once she had cum on his fingers, then he stopped pumping her clit. Loki raised his head up and looked into Willow's eyes and said, "Oh, love I really enjoyed doing that. Did you enjoy it?" Willow couldn't speak, all she could do was shake her head "yes."

Willow ran her hands over Loki's bare chest. Loki looked down at Willow and said, "Go ahead, darling do it." Willow looked up at Loki and kissed him, slipping her tongue inside of his mouth. Loki in turn kissed Willow back. Willow stopped kissing Loki and then she kissed the sides of his neck and his throat. Then she moved her mouth down to his chest and kissed it, running her tongue over his nipples. She went farther down to his stomach. Loki just lay there and let Willow do whatever she wanted to him. Willow ran her hands around to his ass when she reached his throbbing member, she hesitated. Loki sees her hesitation and he tells her, "Go ahead, baby. I want you to." Willow still hesitated, so Loki took her hand and put it on his cock. Then he said, "Finish it darling." So, Willow started to run her hands up and down his cock getting a moan from Loki. When Willow saw how she was affecting Loki, it gave her more will power to continue doing it. Willow rolled Loki onto his back, and she put her mouth on his cock. She sucked and licked his cock like a popsicle all the while she was running hand up and down his length. She took her tongue and ran it over its sensitive tip. She was driving Loki crazy now and he was enjoying it. Loki let out a breathy gasp and said, "Baby, I need to be inside of you." But Willow wasn't listening, she continued to suck and lick his cock. Loki couldn't take it anymore, so he moved Willow's mouth from his cock and rolled her over onto her back then quickly inserted his throbbing member into her aching core. He started thrusting himself inside of Willow. With each thrust, it made Willow come undone with ecstasy. Loki's thrusts got faster and faster each time he heard Willow moan out loud. Her moans just made him want her more and more. So, he thrust deeper inside of her until he finally spilled his seed deep within her. He lay there making sure that Willow got all of his seed. They laid in each other's arms after their intense love making.