Loki Tries To Get Intimate

Chapter 15

As they stood their kissing each other, Loki let his hands roam freely over Willow's body, starting with her back then moving around to her breasts messaging them and his hands went further still moving a long her stomach but when he started to reach for her aching core, that's when Willow suddenly pulled away from Loki. Loki looked shocked and asked Willow, "Why did you pull away from me, love." Willow answered, "I can't let you do this. It's not right." Loki said, "But Willow, we love each other, and I want to show just how much I love you." Willow replies. "I want you to show me, but I can't because it goes against the witch's code since you are not a warlock, and I can only have a relationship with a warlock." Willow begins to cry. Loki sees how upset she is and how much she really does love him. Loki pulls her into his embrace and holds her close to him until she stops crying. Loki tells Willow, "Don't cry love. Maybe my mother can figure something out." Willow shook her head "no." Loki tells her, "Don't say no, darling, between my mother and me surely we can figure something out." Loki asked Willow, "Isn't there anyone who could help you get past the witch's code?" Willow answered, "The only other person that I know of is the witch that saved me that day." Loki asked, "Can't you go to her and ask her if she will help you?" Willow said, "I don't think so. You see the witch that saved me that day was the queen of the witches, and she won't bend the rules not even for her "adoptive" daughter." Loki replies, "You said adoptive daughter. What do you mean by that?" Willow answered, "The queen took me in as her own and raised me when my parents were killed." Loki said, "Maybe my mother could talk to the queen and convince her to change her mind." Willow shook her head "no" again. Loki looked into Willow's eyes and said, "Stop saying no darling. There's got to be a way around this." Loki pulls Willow closer to him and holds on to her. Willow enjoyed being in Loki's arms. It made her feel safe and protected even though she was very capable of taking care of herself, she liked the feeling of his body being pressed up against hers. Loki could tell that Willow was enjoying being in his arms. He knew that he had to find a way so that they could be together, but he didn't know what.