Willow Goes In Search For Loki

Chapter 28

The captain of the royal guards took Willow to Odin's throne room. Willow entered the throne room and saw Odin sitting on his throne. Willow walked towards the throne. Odin sees Willow approaching his throne. When Willow got to the throne she bowed before Odin. Odin said, "Raise Willow." Willow asked Odin, "You sent for me, your majesty." Odin said, "Yes, I did Willow. I wanted to talk to you about my son." Willow asked, 'What about Loki, your highness?" Odin went on to say, "Are you going to marry my son and become his princess and wife?" Willow's eyes got big and said, "If Loki should ask me to become his wife, then I would. Why do you ask, All Father?" Odin answers, "Because it's important that he makes you his princess soon because the people want their prince to take a wife. Plus, they see the two of you together and wonder why he hasn't taken you as his wife yet." Willow got quiet for a while. Then she tells Odin, "I'm ready to marry Loki when he's ready to ask me." Odin nodded his head "yes". Then he tells Willow, "You may leave now Willow. I just had to be sure about you and Loki that's all." Willow replies, "Yes your highness." Then Willow left the throne room.

When Willow left Odin's throne room, she went in search of Loki to let him know what his father had said. She searches through the palace trying to find Loki. She looked in Loki's bedroom, the kitchen, and the gardens but she couldn't find him. Willow was about ready to give up, when she saw Frigga coming towards her. Willow went up to Frigga to ask her if she had seen Loki. "Frigga, have you seen Loki?" Frigga looked at Willow and could tell that she was upset. "What's wrong my dear?" Willow said, "I need to find Loki. Have you seen him?" Frigga said, "Yes, dear. He just left me not too long ago. What is my dear? What made you so upset?" Willow told Frigga what she and Odin had talked about. Frigga said, "What! Oh, my dear. I'm so sorry for my husband's bluntness. I will deal with him myself. As for Loki, he's probably back in his room by now if you want to go and talk to him but a little word of advice, telling Loki what Odin said will only make Loki mad at his father and you don't want to see that happen, do you?" Willow said, "No I don't want Loki mad at his father, but I don't know what else to do." Frigga said, "Leave Odin to me, I will deal with him." Willow replied, "Ok, Frigga. I won't tell Loki what the All Father said to me." Just then they hear a voice coming from behind them, "You won't tell me what, Willow?" They both jumped to see Loki standing there with a concerned look on his face.