Loki Returns To The Palace

Chapter 4

Once Loki finally gets back to the palace, he's greeted by his mother, Frigga who rushes to him and gives him a big hug. Loki's father, Odin the All Father, also greets his son. Frigga tells Loki, "I was so worried about you, my son. After all of these months, I was beginning to think that I had lost you forever, but your brother Thor wouldn't give up and I'm so glad that he didn't." Odin replies, "Yes, we are lucky that Thor didn't give up on you, my son." Thor said, "I just knew that my brother was alive, but I didn't know where he was. Actually father, I wouldn't have found him if it hadn't been for a white dragon and a good witch." Odin raised an eyebrow and said in a questionable voice, "A white dragon and a witch? I didn't know that Asgard had any dragons, especially a white one." Thor answers, "Well, we do father, and we also have vampires! That's who kidnapped Loki and she also has a dragon. Remember father on the night that Loki disappeared, I said I saw some fire lighting up Loki's room. It was the vampire's dragon who took him." That night Loki was in his bedchambers trying to sleep but all he could do was dream about the vampires and the beautiful witch who saved him. The nightmares were so vivid that Loki gets confused on what's real and what's fake.