Shock - Part 3 (Last Part)

"Now can you please tell me why you're being so weird and why you take it for granted that you're here?" Wille asks after I've stared at him thoughtfully for a few minutes. "You..." I hesitate. "You forgot a bit..." he looks at me in shock.

"What does a little mean?" "You forgot over a year" "A year?! Are you kidding me?!" I shake my head. "That would be nice if it was" he takes my hand. "Did we somehow get together or something?"

I nod and smile. "The story is a bit complicated, but yes, we made it" I give him a quick kiss on the back of his hand. "Why is the story complicated?" should I really tell him?

"Did I understand that correctly ?! First Erik died, that's why I became crown prince, then August filmed us while you know what and uploaded it, that's why we broke up again, then a guy called Marcus came and you got together with him but you broke up with him again after we... then I had to give a speech and meanwhile I seriously started a revolution?!" Wille looks at me questioningly.

"You can say it like that, yes" I nod. "I acted pretty stupid sometimes, didn't I?" "Yes, definitely" I grin. "But hey, that's why I love you after all"

"Could you maybe show me some pictures of us?" "Sure" I take my phone out of my pocket, go to the gallery, where I have a whole 'Wille' folder. I give him the phone. "Can you hold it like this?" he nods. I watch him as he looks at the pictures. "That picture... the lake..." he murmurs to himself. Wille smiles at me.

"Sweetheart, sorry I didn't take good care of myself" he grins. "Wille" I laugh, wiping a strand of hair off his face with relief. "I can remember, not everything yet, but at least I know that I love you very much and you are the most beautiful boy I have ever met" he smiles. I kiss him for a long time.

Pov Wilhelm
I can remember more by the minute, which feels really good. But I would really like to know why I forgot all that. I can hardly move from the pain, but it doesn't matter as long as Simon is here. By the way, he lies with his head on my legs and dozes off.

I watch him and play with his curls. A nurse comes in and changes one of my infusions, and Simon wakes up. He looks around confused. I put my hand on his cheek to calm him down. He smiles tiredly.

"Go to the hotel and get a sleep, okay? I can see that you're tired" he gets up and kisses me. "But what about you then? Can you actually remember everything?" he looks at me questioningly. "I'm fine and yes I think I can remember" he kisses me again.

"You don't know how relieved I am" he smiles. "And you are really sure that I can go?" "Yes" I say annoyed. "And now get out" "That's fine" he laughs and goes to the door with his hands up. "Thanks." he waves goodbye to me with a smile. "See you later" I raise my hand a few inches and wave cautiously.

Pov Simon
"To the hotel?" Malin looks at me questioningly. "To the hotel." she calls someone briefly and then takes me outside. There are still so many people outside who all want something from us. "Simon, how is the crown prince?" one of the reporters found a way through the cordon and is now standing right in front of me.

"No comment" "But..." "No. He doesn't say anything" Malin puts an arm around me protectively and leads me to the van that just stopped in front of us. I smile gratefully and get in.

~ 2 weeks later
Pov Wilhelm
My doctor didn't want to put me through the stress of moving to a Swedish hospital, so I've been to the same hospital in Berlin for the past two weeks. Today I can go 'home'. Actually I will stay in Berlin for about a week to rest.

My parents stayed there for three days and then left saying, "You are very important to us, but you have to understand that". Its so annoying that they care more about some meetings than about me. Not worth getting upset about, Simon is known to be with me all the time.

Speaking of which, he's walking in the door right now. "Good morning" he smiles. "Hey" I pull him to me and kiss him. "You can go out of here" "I know" I put both arms around him. "Thanks for staying here" "For you always" he grins. "Have you finished packing?" I nod. "Fine then get out of here" he takes my hand.

"Crown Prince, what happened?"
"How long will you stay here?"
"Do you have any long-term damage from this?"
we are bombarded with questions as we leave the house. There are so many people here despite the fact that this is a back entrance.

Simon takes my hand and pulls me with him because I'm obviously overwhelmed. Shortly after we're in the car and driving off, I rest my head on his shoulder, exhausted, and whisper a soft "Thank you" in his direction.

•   •   •

On Monday school starts and I don't know how much I can write in the next 7 to 8 weeks. But I will try to write as much as possible