Emotional support

~ Wille?

- Yes?

~ I have to tell you something
~ But please don't be angry

- I won't be angry

~ Promise?

- Promise.

~ You know that my grandparents and an aunt are with us, right?

- Yes
~ My grandparents aren't that into the internet

- Okay?
- What do you want to say?

~ I don't really want to say it

- From what you're saying, I'll probably find out sooner or later anyway
- So say

~ They heard that the Crown Prince of Sweden has a boyfriend through the newspaper

- Yes and now?

~ I convinced everyone in my family that if they asked, they should tell them that I'm not your boyfriend. And they now look every day through the newspapers and take the pages out, where are pictures of me, before they give them to them. Do you know what i mean?

- I know what you mean. But why did you do that?

~ You are angry

- What?
- No!
- Sorry if it sounded like that
- I'm not, I promise
- But can you still tell me why exactly you did that?

~ I'm afraid of their reactions

- Because you have a boyfriend, or because it's the Crown Prince of Sweden?

~Both

- Oh come on, darling, it won't be that bad

~ Can you maybe come here?

- I have to see if it should work somehow. Why?

~ Emotional support
~ Also, I haven't seen you in two days

- Those are good reasons
- I just asked
- I'll be there in about two hours

~Thank you
~ You are the best

Pov Simon
I put my phone on my chest and stare at the ceiling. How could this even have happened? I mean that I didn't tell them and even prevented it. If I had told them from the start, I wouldn't have to spend half the weekend in my room. I don't want to be with them, not because I don't like them, but more because I know full well that I will say something wrong or lie even more and I don't want to do this.

My room door opens and mom comes in, she closes it behind her. "Are you okay?" she asks, sitting next to me on the bed. I nod. "Then why are you here all the time? They keep asking about you" I sit up. "I can’t go to them" she looks at me questioningly. "Wille" "Oh, that's right, I completely forgot about that" she puts her arm around me.

"You don't have to tell them" "But I want to" after a few seconds of silence I say: "I'm just afraid of it". "They'll like him" "Still" I hug her. "He's coming by the way" "Who? Wille?" she looks at me confused. I nod. "Yes" "That's nice" she smiles.

"Simon. Are you feeling better?" Grandma looks at me questioningly. I nod and put on my shoes. "Where are you going now?" she looks at me questioningly. "I'll pick someone up for a moment, but I'll be right back" I go to the door. "Okay, great. See you later" she smiles. "Bye" I'm going out.

Since I don't want the others to watch us, I walk a few meters until I can no longer be seen through the kitchen window and wait. Shortly afterwards I hear a car and then I see it. It is Wille. Excited, I put a little more weight on one foot, then again on the other. The car stops a few meters in front of me and the doors open. Malin gets out of one, Wille out of the other.