Don't you do that again

Pov Simon
My phone vibrates because I get a message. I look at it quickly. Wille, finally.

- Can you make a quick call?

I call him on FaceTime. "Simon, hey" he smiles and waves at the camera. From all appearances, he's still in one of the briefing rooms. "Hi" I lie down on the bed.

"Sorry that I haven't gotten in touch for a long time, but I've had so much to do here. My mother is also slowly going crazy because of all the press." he sits down. "Never mind. It's just that I miss you" "I miss you too" he smiles.

"When are you coming back?" I sit up again. "I don't know exactly yet, but in the next few days, finally" he takes a sip from a water bottle.

"How are you anyway?" "Except for the lack of sleep because of jet lag and missing you, fine" I have to smile. "Well darling, you don't just fly to the USA, especially not without me" I say, full of conviction. "I'll keep that in mind for next time" he laughs.

"Is it at home hot? Because here it is so fucking hot" he looks questioningly into the camera. "Yeah it is" I demonstratively wipe the sweat from my forehead. "Crown Prince?" I hear muffled in the background. "I have to hang up, sorry" he waves. "Bye" Will hangs up.

~ Four days later
Pov Wilhelm
"Can we just go to the lake?" I look questioningly ahead, at the driver. "Crown Prince, I don't know if..." he says slowly. "Just do it" I interrupt him. "As you wish"

"Where exactly?"  he looks in the rearview mirror. "There, about a hundred meters along this small forest path" I point to a path that is somewhat hidden between bushes and trees.

After he drove that far, I get out. "If you go any further now, please take Malin with you" he tells me through the open window. "Yes" I say, slightly annoyed. I wait for Malin to get out of the back car and start walking.

After a few meters, I go through a small gap in the bushes. I stand there and watch what's going on. There are never many people here, so Simon likes to go here with his friends. Here I even have my rest most of the time. There He is. I look at Simon, who is lying on a towel and sunbathing. Next to him sit Ayub and Rosh. I'll go back again until I'm back on the path.

I wave Malin over to me. "Please come for a moment" she comes to me, but still keeps a little distance. I take off my shoes, socks and trousers. Don't worry, I have a pair of swimming trunks underneath. Malin looks at me confused as I take off my shirt. "Crown Prince? What are you doing?" she looks at me questioningly. "I'm going swimming" I grin. "Could you maybe hold that?" she nods. I hand her my clothes.

I go through the gap again. Why does this ground have to be so fucking rocky? Anyway, I'm doing this for Simon after all. He is now walking the bridge forward and Ayub is lying where Simon was lying before.

Ayub spots me and waves at me. I press my finger to my lips, signaling him not to betray me. I go to him. "Hey" says Ayub and gives me a high five. I glance at Malin and then point next to Ayub, she understands and puts my clothes next to him.

"What do you want to do?" he looks at me questioningly. "You see right away" I walk slowly and quietly to the jetty and walk over it. Simon stands at the very end, but doesn't make any move as if he's about to go into the water. Next to him is a girl, about the same age as us, who is talking to him.

"Aren't you the crown prince's boyfriend?" I hear her ask. Simon nods with a grin. "Wow" she seems impressed.

I run, push Simon into the water and jump after him. He reappears about two meters away from me. He looks around questioningly. "Wille" he says indignantly, but with a smile on his face. "Don't you do that again" he swims to me.

"Anything else would be boring, right?" I grin. "Yes" he kisses me. "Hey" now I kiss him. "Hi" he hangs onto me with both arms so that he doesn't have to swim anymore and I almost went under at first.

"I missed you" he pulls himself close to me. "Me too" I smile. I swim a little closer to shore as best I can until I can stand, I don't want to sink after all. I really hug him now. "I love you" Simon whispers softly in my ear. "I love you too" I whisper back.

Pov Simon
Wille let go of me and since I'm not prepared for it, I go under. After I resurface, I splash water on him in revenge. It all ends in a fight in the water. The girl on the jetty follows the whole thing with amusement, but luckily she doesn't film us. Ayub and Rosh are now also with us and are participating.

After a while, we all go to the towels, exhausted. Malin stands by and smiles contentedly. "Don't you go away again for so long" I snuggle up in Wille's wet arms. "Next time I'll just take you with me" he kisses my forehead.