Chapter 1

Your POV

"Alright miss, here's your coffee." The cashier from dunkin donuts told me while handing me my drink. I took it and gave her a small smile and headed towards the exit.

My phone buzzed so I took it out of my pocket to read the message. I was about to read the message when I suddenly bumped into someone.

My body landed on the floor and I felt my shirt get wet. My drink spilled all over my clothes.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." A husky voice said.

"No worries." I told her grabbing my phone but not once looking up at the girl who I had bumped into. I was going to stand up and the girl lent me a hand. I grabbed her hand and got up.

"I'm really so sorry, I should've been paying attention to where I was walking." She rambled on.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it hun." I told her looking at her.

Wow, she was stunning. Her hair cascaded perfectly over her shoulders. She had the prettiest emerald eyes I had ever seen. Matter fact I've never seen anyone's eyes that color. Her nose piercing was soo hot. She was my type of girl. My train of thought was broken when I felt her grab my hand and walk toward the dunkin donuts.

"Woah woah woah, where are we going?"

"Back to the store so I can buy you another coffee to make up for the one you had, that spilled."

"But my clothes are a mess. I can't go back there like this." I said gesturing toward my body.

I had a white shirt so it was practically see through and it was sticking to my stomach so it made my abs more noticeable.

"Oh, right. So how about we exchange numbers and I'll take you out some other time." She said looking at my abs then up at me.

Gosh this girl was killing me with her beauty. She was truly a goddess.

"Alright." I said and gave her my phone and she gave me hers. I quickly typed in my number in her contacts and gave back her phone. She handed me mine a few seconds later.

"I'll text you later." She told me.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." I chuckled and we both walked away.

*****************
(word count: 391)