Chapter 13

Your POV

After I texted Tori that I needed to tell her something she tried to pry it out of me but it didn't work. I just told her to come through tomorrow. I rather say it to her face than over text.

I'm just sitting here in bed because I can't sleep. I scroll through my phone and see that I don't have any social media apps. I quickly download Instagram and Twitter.

I make a account for each and follow the 5h girls, Tori and Bianca. A few of them follow back immediately. Then some random people started following me.

I close my Instagram app and go to my photos. I look for a decent picture and post it.

A few minutes go by and I have like 3 likes. I close the app and lock my phone. I close my eyes and finally try to sleep.

••••
I wake up and stretch my limbs. The first thing I do is check my phone. I have a whole bunch of Instagram notifications in my lockscreen. I wonder why it's so much.

Damn I already have 5,000 followers. I look at my picture and I have 1,203 likes and 237 comments. All of the comments were harmonizers. They were all commenting about Lauren.
I load all of my comments and spot Lauren's comment.

Laurenjauregui: 😍

um, okay? I think to myself. I put my phone down and get ready for my day.

••••
I'm currently waiting for Tori to get here again. I'm nervous as fuck. What if she doesn't want me?

"Hey" I hear a sweet voice say as it interrupted my thoughts. It was Tori. I left my door open for her so she wouldn't have to knock.

"H-hi..." I say nervously.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" She says sitting down next to me. I look down at my hands and they're slightly shaking.

Tori takes my hands in hers and I calm down slightly.

"Tell me what's wrong." She says rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. I glance at her and quickly look away.

I take a deep shaky breath and tell her.

"Iknowthisiscrazybutimfallingforyou." I rush out.

"What'd you say? I couldn't understand you, you spoke too fast." She says her head slightly tilted to the side and a confused expression on her face.

"I'm falling for you..." I say quietly and I remove my hands from hers and put my face in my hands.

A couple minutes go by and she still hasn't replied. Well this is embarrassing.

"I'm sorry I probably just ruined this whole friendship. Let's just-"

I got cut off by her placing her lips on mine...

*****************
I need friends .-. Anyone wanna be my friend?... no ? okay 😅
(word count: 456)