Chapter 6

Your POV

It was time to leave and Bianca and I hugged the girls. It was Lauren's turn to hug me and she still seemed a little off. I pulled her into my arms and she let out a soft sigh and placed her head in my neck.

"Text me later, okay?" I said pulling away from the hug.

"I will." she said softly. With one last wave to the girls Bianca and I headed to my car.

As soon as I put my key in the ignition, Bianca started talking.

"Spill." She said simply, I knew exactly what she wanted to know but I played dumb.

"Spill what?" I asked her starting to drive.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about so don't play dumb."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged.

"Why did Lauren look mad, when you guys came from getting our ice cream?"

"I don't know. She was fine when we went to order the ice cream, but while we were walking back some girls asked to touch my abs and I let them."

"Oh, I get it. She was jealous."

"Jealous of what? If she wanted to touch my abs she could've just asked." I chuckled.

"It's not because of that you dumb ass." She said laughing.

"She was jealous because other girls were touching what was hers." I quickly looked over at her and she had a smirk on her face.

"That's NOT the reason." I said putting emphasis on the word not.

"It totally is." I was going to respond when my phone dinged.

"Can you check that for me?" I told Bianca and she quickly typed in my phone password.

"It's from your girlfriend. It just says hey, with the emoji that has the sunglasses."

"Tell her I'm still driving and that I'll text her when I'm home."

"Okay."

••••
When we got home, Bianca told me that she was going to spend the night here which I had no problem with.

We were currently in the living room watching a movie. I was texting Lauren here and there. It was a simple conversation. I looked at Bianca and she was still so engrossed with her phone.

"Who ya texting?" I said sitting right next to her. She quickly locked her phone and pushed me away.

"Nobody, now go away." She said laughing trying to push me away.

"Tell me." I said, getting my hands ready to tickle her. This would always make her spill.

"No one, mind it."

"Alright, that's it." I said and started tickling her. She kept squirming and I straddled her so she'd stop moving around so much.

She was laughing up a storm and seemed like she would give in soon.

"Alright alright" she said between laughter putting her hands up to indicate that she wanted me to stop.

"I was texting Lauren." She said trying to catch her breath.

"How'd you get her number?" I asked while getting off of her.

"She gave it to me." She shrugged.

Her phone vibrated and she checked the message through her lockscreen. I saw her eyes widen and a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

I wondered what the text said.

*****************
(word count: 536)