Chapter 12

Your POV

Tori just left a few minutes ago. Thank God, now I have time to think about my feelings.

I don't know what I feel towards her but it's nice. Just getting the attention that I wish I had with Lauren. Even though Tori's not my actual girlfriend and the affection is all fake, it's makes me feel good. It makes me feel somewhat appreciated. It's exactly what I crave from Lauren but I don't get it from her.

I grab my phone and open up my messages and click Bianca's name.

To: Bianca🐵
fuck, I think I'm starting to like Tori...

A few seconds later she replied.

From: Bianca🐵
-Oh no stop right there... You like the attention not her.

I ignored her message because it's semi true. I did like the fake attention but I'm starting to get teeny feelings. Like the feelings are in there somewhere because if they weren't, I wouldn't have felt the butterflies in my stomach when we kissed.

Oh my fucking gosh why did I agree to this dumb ass plan?

I turned on the tv and right then and there, it showed Lauren and some fuck boy.

"Seems like it's her new boyfriend..." I heard the lady say. I tuned out everything except that part.

Boyfriend? Wow that's cool. If she likes him and is with him then what's stopping me from actually falling for Tori?

I didn't know that I was crying until I felt a wet substance on my face. I wiped my tears and walked into my room.

I got to my room and face planted in to the soft pillows. I laid there crying. This is exactly what the fuck I get for falling fast for Lauren.

What if I never agreed to this fucking plan? What if I just asked Lauren why she was jealous? What if I never started liking her?

To: Tori💐
I have something important to tell you...

Since I'm starting to grow a bit of feelings for her I might as well tell her before I lose her too...

*****************
Holy balls I've updated a lot yesterday and today .-.
(word count: 359)