Chapter 14

Your POV

After we finished kissing we pulled back and put our foreheads together.

"I'm falling for you too..." Tori whispered. This caused me to smile. Someone finally liked me back.

••••
Tori and I are cuddled up on my bed watching tv. Her back is pressed against my front. I'm wondering if she knows that I have a penis. Should I ask her? Or should I just keep it hidden? But then again, honesty is the best policy.

I don't know what to do. I guess I'll ask Bianca for advice later.

Anyways I'm thinking about taking Tori on a date tomorrow.

"Baby?" I say rubbing her exposed hip. In response she hums and looks at me.

"Can I take you out on a date tomorrow?" I say feeling heat rush to my face. I don't even know why I'm blushing.

"I would like that." She told me before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

We pull away and her eyes are still closed. Once she opened them she gives me a shy smile and tucks her head in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around her trying to get her as close as possible.

I turn my attention back to the TV and continue watching it.

I look down and see my baby sleeping. I grab the remote and lower the volume of the TV. I grab my phone and take a quick picture of us and set it as my lockscreen.

I go on Instagram and noticed that I got more followers. I wanted to post the picture of us but I didn't know if Tori wanted us to be public. I think Imma just post it, nothing too bad can come from it? Right?

*Picture*
(Y/IG): 👭💕

Seconds later my notifications started to blow up like crazy. Damn! Oh well.

I was about to lock my phone when it showed that I got a text from the one and only Lauren Jauregui...

*****************
(word count: 332)