Chapter 3

Dark's POV

I run all over LA just trying to find my apartment. If I don't get there soon, things could worsen for the girl/boy. I look down at her making sure she's/he's okay. She/He felt colder than before and her/his skin looked darker. I found out that she/he was wearing a knecklace. The charm on the chain was her/his name. * your name *. Wow. I like it. It really suits her/him. I finally found the apartment. I ran up the stairs fast enough to where I started breathing heavier than before. Geez, what does this girl/guy eat? I walk in my apartment and set * your name * down on the couch. I walk over to Mark's room and over to his styrophoam setup. Why does he uses styraphoam for the background anyway? Guess we will never know. I walk over to Mark's computer chair to see Mark still tied up to the back of the chair. His yelling was muffled thanks to the ductape over his lips. He squirms around as I try to untie him." Stop squirming! " I yell at him." You're lucky I'm letting you loose. " When I was done untying him, he shook the rope off of him and stood up." Wait a minute, " I said as I walked in front of him. I grabbed the edge of the piece of ductape and yanked it off." Fuck! " Mark screams, covering his mouth as he bent over in pain." That hurts you know. " I chuckle at his pain. Its about he felt the way I felt. I've been trapped for so long. Mark stood up brushing himself off." Thanks for coming to your senses and setting me free. " After Mark said that, his expression went from grateful to concerned." Wait a minute .... why did you set me free? "" Uhm... Mark? I m gonna need your help with something. " I walked out of the room and into the living room with Mark not to far behind.

* your name * was still laying peacefully on the couch. Her skin was almost completely gray and her hair had streaks of black.( if your hair is already black you can make up another color.) " Dark, what did you? You idiot! "" I didn't set you free to criticize me. " Mark walks up to * your name * and places his hand on her/his head. The outline of his hand starts to light up with a golden colored glow. Her/His skin turned back to normal and her/his hair was * your hair color * again. Mark gets up to face me, a scowl on his face." Dark you gotta stop, " he started his rant." If you got here a second later, the shit would've hit the fan. And then what? We would've had to deal with another abomination of nature. And on top of that, now you've brought an innocent bystander in a situation that they shouldn't even remotely know about. "" Dude, chill. You haven't played Vanish lately, have you? "" HAHAHA, very funny! " Mark mocked me as he walked away from the living room. I walked over to *your name* and took her hand. I slipped a charm bracelet on her wrist, a single charm attached to it. The charm was the letter D painted black. You'll be mine, *your name*. You'll be mine.

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated a lot lately and I'm sorry about that. I was at my grandparents house this weekend trying to take a break from wattpad and even then I was working on stuff for wattpad whether it was making book covers or writing new chapters. But anyways, I finally found my beautiful creatures book so I will be working on the beautiful creatures series this week. I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far and I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!