Chapter 21

You see a huge beast standing in front of you, his eyes staring menacingly into your soul. You swallowed your spit and tried to muster up some courage." I didn't mean to  intrude, sir, " you say, you're voice shaky." A friend of mine has gone missing and I was just wondering if you've seen anyone pass by. " The beast doesn't soften his glare." Maybe I have, " The beast replied coldly." What's it to you? "" Well my friend that's missing is my brother. He left a few days ago to meet my father and his horse ran back in town without him. "" Hm..." The beast brought one hand behind his back and threw in front of you an almost lifeless person." Is he who you were looking for? " You walk up to the body, kneel against it, and turned the body over on his back. You brush his hair out of his face and you realize by his unmistakable facial features who he his. Mark. Mark/Jonathan slowly opens his eyes appearing weak and frail as opposed to the strong let's player you are used to seeing." Belle..." He whispers for you in a raspy voice." Belle... You..You found me..." He attempts to raise his hand and reach for your face to cup your cheek. You take his hand and place it on your cheek, holding it in place." Don't worry. I'm here. You'll be okay I promise. " Mark flashed his usual bright smile at you, you couldn't help but smile back. You look up to the beast who is still standing before you with no emotion painted on his face." Thank you. "" I wouldn't be thankful just yet. He trespassed onto my property. I own him know. "" You can't just take people as your slaves! They have a free will! "" Does it look like I care? " The beasts stare intensifies. Mark takes your other hand grabbing your attention." Don't worry...I'll be fine. "" I'm sorry. " You let go of Mark's/Jonathan's hand and stand up, facing the humongous beast." Take me instead. "

Yo! Finally a new chapter! And now for announcements. Fun! Not only do I have a new book called A.I. Super Intelligence, I have also published my first role playing book! It is death note themed and you can either be a death note character or you can be your own and best part, you don't have to wait for me to tell you to come in! More information is in the book including the form for your character and my character. Anyways, thank you for all of your love and support and I will see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!