Chapter 5

Dark's POV

Wilford kept me pinned to the wall. For a wierdo with a mustache, he's pretty buff. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the computer screen start to glow." Well, what do you know? Looks like your ride is here. "" Not so fast, Wilford. " Mark stood in the doorway, pistol in hand and aimed at Wilford." Its about time you show up, " I say, relieved he finally showed up." About time indeed, " Wilford said, loosening his grip on my kneck. I grab Wilford, pinning him to the floor and I give him a few punches across the face." Alright Dark, that's enough. " Mark pulls me off of Wilford. Wilford stays on the floor, unconscious and with a bleeding nose. The floor started trembling under us." Um, Mark? What the heck's going on? " Mark and I look up to see the desktop trembling on the computer desk." Oh no. " And with that, we got sucked into the computer screen.

Hey guys! Sorry this is a short chapter. I have a few announcements. Next week, I will not be updating at all. The reason for this is I want to take a break from Wattpad to chill and relax. Also, I have a new book! Its called If I Stay ( Frozen Love spinoff) and hope you guys will like it. Well, that's it for now. I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!