I'm back!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating the past few weeks. My wattpad schedule is not going to be as constant because I am back in school. Cue boredom. But I want to thank you guys for all of your support because I know I vanished there for a few weeks and I just want you to know that I didn't forget about you guys. That's why I'm making this chapter to kinda fill you in on everything I'm working on.

1. I'm in the process of writing a creepy pasta compilation. The first chapter should be published in about a week or so.

2. I have a new book called Ask Or Dare Soul Eater. There's already four parts on the book already, so if you want to you, please read it and leave a question or dare in the comments. Nothing nasty!

3. If you guys didn't know, I have finally published the first few parts of If I Stay. Please check it out, leave some comments, vote, etc.

And lastly, I wanna give a shoutout to my lovely friend, _-Foxy-_. She's been down in the dumps lately, and I was hoping we could help cheer her up. So please DM her or post a positive message on her board to let her now that we care. We love you Foxy! Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me and I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!