Chapter 17

Mark's/Jonathan's POV

I rode my horse on the trail through the forest. My map kept trying to escape from my hands as my hoarse galloped along. I should be there by now. Did I miss a turn? I continued through the woods like this until I got to a fork in the road." Damn it. " I utter as I try to find the fork in the road on the map. After a few minutes, I just went with my gut and took the trail to the right. The trail seemed dark and dreary. In the distance, I could see the full moon through the tree branches. All of a sudden, I see a pair of yellow, glassy eyes in the shadows." Come on, Philip. We need to get out of here. " I take my horses reigns and steer the horse back to the fork when out of nowhere, a wolf jumped out from the tree line. The horse reared back startling and knocking me off the saddle. One of the wolves chased after my horse as the rest of the pack diverted their attention to me. I get up slowly off the ground as the wolves snarl and their mouths start to foam. I run away through the trees, completely lost with a pack of wild dogs chasing me. I trip on a rock and tumble down a hill, landing on my face. I lift my head and look up to see a gate which is conveniently unlocked. I hear howls behind me nearing my location. I groan as I get off the ground and run I the gates, shutting and locking the gate doors behind me. One of the wolves snapped its teeth on my leg through the gate. I struggle to pull my foot away and end up losing my boot in the battle. I look down to see my shin and foot covered in blood and sharp pains shot up my leg. I turn around and before me was a grand, gothic palace. Maybe there's someone here. I start limping to the grand castle, unsure of what is behind the palace doors.

Yo! What up bros. I hope you like this book so far. I have announcements, because what's a chapter without announcements? First, I need questions! If you don't know yet, I have an Ask or Dare Soul Eater book, and shocker, you guys aren't giving me questions! So if you want to please go to the book and leave a question or a dare in the comments below. Also, I have an art book called my drawings so if you want, please check it out and leave a request of what you want me to draw. And as always I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!