Chapter 19

Your POV

It's been about two days since Mark/Jonathan has left to meet your dad, whatever that means. You've been examining the fairytale book hard core, hoping to find some other clues, but you still have no idea what happened to the missing pages, the missing story. It just doesn't make any sense. Why would those pages be blank and not any of the others? You decided you need to take a break and get a snack. You go to the kitchen and look through the cabinets, but there wasn't a morsel of food left. It's probably time to go back to town and get some food before you starve yourself. You grab a basket and some money Mark left you for food and head back to town. The townspeople continue to give fruity looks as you go to the bakery. I'm sure I could get a loaf of bread. You walk in the bakery, and standing in front of an oven was Danny from the Game Grumps. You clear your throat to try to get his attention. He turns around, a charming smile on his face." Why hello Belle, " he said surprised." I was wondering when you'd put down your books and stop by. What can I help you with? " A loaf of bread please, " you answer, smiling back. He goes into the kitchen for a second and comes out with a large loaf of bread." Will that be all? "" Yes, sir. " You place the money on the counter, place the loaf of bread in your basket, and head to the door." Wait! " Danny calls after you." You gave me too much money! "" Keep the change! You'll need it more than me. " You walk back to your cottage when all of a sudden a horse starts running wild through the town. It gallops over to a child and rears back on his hing legs. You get in between them and try to calm the horse down." Easy, girl. Easy, " you say in a soothing voice." Don't worry. Everything's okay. " You feel like you've seen this horse somewhere before. You look at the saddle and you spot the name Jonathan embroidered in red thread. Wait a minute...." Mark! " You saddle up on the horse, and ride out of town to search for Mark.