Chapter 12

Dark's POV

* Your name * and I walk back to my apartment. The doctors said she/he was able to get out early thanks to her/his early recovery. What she/he didn't know was I had a surprise for her/him when we got home. Mark was able to get all of his friends over for a surprise party. We walk up the stairs to our apartment and enter through the door." Surprise! " Everyone shouts as we walk in." You planned this? "* your name * asked me surprised." Guilty as charged! " Everyone swarmed around * your name *, introducing themselves and welcoming her/him back. She/he smiled, laughed, and beamed as she got to meet all of Mark's friends for real. The last person to welcome her/ him back was Mark." Thank you for saving me, " Mark thanked * your name *. Then out of nowhere, Mark gave her/him a hug. * your name * hugged him back." Don't mention it. " Jack walks up to me, still watching *your name * fangirling/fanboying over every one she/he met." She/he seems like a keeper, Dark. Better not screw it up. " I looked at Jack as he gave me a serious stare." Don't worry, " I replied." I won't let her / him get hurt again. " After a few hours, everyone headed out the door, probably so they wouldn't fall behind on videos, or in Jack's or Yamimash's case, they needed to catch a flight tomorrow morning." So, hows that for a welcome back party? "" I gotta admit it was pretty cool. "* your name * walks up to me and hugs me." Thank you. " I hug back, feeling her/his warmth against my skin." No problem. " We broke our hug, staring into each others eyes. Her/His beautiful * eye color * eyes sparkled. I wish this could last forever.

Hello everyone! Hows it hanging? Sorry I haven't updated a lot recently. If you look on my message board, you'd know that recently wattpad had a brain fart and for a while, none of my books showed up in the create option. At one point I couldn't log back in! But hopefully its all fixed now. So I have more ideas for this book, but I want your opinions. So I'm gonna ask you a question: What is your favorite fairytale? Leave your answer down in the comments below and if I choose your favorite fairytale, I might do something special with it in this book. And don't worry, ill make sure to mention you so you know you've been chosen. Thank you guys so much for reading and putting up with all my typos and ill see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!