Chapter 24

Dark's POV

Holy shit! That was her father?! How could that have happened? I mean she looks nothing like him. Probably got her looks from her mom. This was the daughter he kept telling me about, begging me to set him free so he could go back to his kids. He raised them well to have them both come after him. We walked up the stairs through the corridors. Tears were still rolling down the maiden Belle's face. I felt sorry for her but she decided this on her own. I was holding Jacque in my paw to light the way." Well say something to her, jackass! " he whispered with a stern look on his face." Oh...Uhm...I...I hope you like it here. " I looked at Jacque, desperately needing help." Go on! " he whispered annoyed." Ok...The castle is your new home now, so you can go anywhere you like. Except for the west wing. "" What's in the west wing? "" It's FORBIDDEN! " I yelled, destroying any curious it's she might have. I looked at her stern, but all she did was look down, ashamed of even bothering to ask. We continued until we neared Belle's new room. I opened the door for her and she walked in, taking in her new surroundings. Jacque nudged me." You will join me for dinner. That's not a request! " And with that I slammed the door behind her, leaving her alone with her thoughts." Geez, we have a lot of shit to fix. "" What do you mean? " I asked Jacque, confused." You're too much of an ass to people. You can't force someone to do whatever you want. "" What choice do I have? It's not like she would do it willingly. "