Chapter 28

Your POV

You run into your room, breathing heavily." You decided to be nosy, huh? " Maderick/MattPat asked jokingly." You heard what happened? "" The whole castle did. The master's very touchy about people going into the west wing. " You sit down on your bed, facing Maderick/MattPat ." Before I was caught, I found a portrait in the hallway. It was a man with black hair and he was dressed up in a purple suit. And, your master was so worked up about me seeing it. How come? " Maderick/MattPat " Maderick/MattPat gulped nervously." Belle, there's something you don't know aout the master. "" Well, what is it? Tell me. " Maderick/MattPat takes a deep breath before opening his mouth again." The portrait you saw with the man.......That was the master before- " Beads of sweat rolled down his face." I can't say. "" You can't just say that and leave me hanging. I need answers. What happened to him? "" I've already told you too much! " You fall silent. You could tell Maderick/MattPatt wasn't going to tell much of anything else.

Wilford's POV

I sat in the saloon, thinking about how I'm gonna succeed in my plans. I know she's/he's aware of who she really is and who everyone else was. That part I didn't quite expect. It's going to be a little more difficult to have her/his for myself. The old man has already came and told us that she/he was locked up, but I can't act like I believe him just yet. The others will think I've gone mad. I can't do it like the original story either or I'll end up failing. If only there was a way...... Or maybe. That's it! I don't have to go with an army. I can go on my own. All I'll have to do is sneak in and take her/him. I'll need supplies and some heavy artillery though. I'll probably leave in two or three days for the palace. Then I'll make my move.

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long. I started school again, before that I had Christmas dinner after Christmas dinner. Then I got grounded. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing it. Also, Thank you for over 7K READS! It's been awesome writing this book and it's been better getting to know and talk to all you lovely readers. So, as always, I'll see you in the next chapter. Keep reading!