Chapter 23

Your POV

You stand in front of your father, wondering how the hell he got here. Did he get stuck in the weird vine thing like you did? Is this a prank the book is pulling? How did he get here? Your eyes start to tear up. He was always so supportive of you. When he found out  you were living with Mark and Dark, he didn't scold you, he set you free. Him and Dark even get along and are practically best buds. He would comment I love you on the videos that you appeared in with Mark. You tried to skype him as often as you could. Your ran over to your father, all but tackling him with a hug. You realized that moment how much you really missed him." Dad, I'm so glad to see you! "" I'm glad to see you too, sweetheart. " You felt the warmth of his love and compassion. He always was a teddy bear." Alright, old man. Your free to go. Take the young man with you. "" Your dad looks at the beast and nods." Cmon, * your name *, Lets go. "" Dad, I can't. "" What do you me... No! Please don't tell me! "" I'm sorry, but this was the only way he'd let you go. " Your dad looks at you solemnly. You hate it when he looks at you like that." Be careful. " He takes you close and hugs you." I'll come back for you. " he whispers in your ear. Then he picks up Mark/Jonathan and walks out the palace." Come on. I'll show you where you sleep. " You and the Beast walk upstairs.