Chapter 7

Mark's POV

I wake up in a bedroom, unsure of where I am and a pounding headache in the back of my head. I get up off the bed and look around. I notice a familiar tiny box on a computer desk nearby." Tiny Box Tim? " I ask, unsure of how he got here." Good morning to you, Mark " he replied, adorable as ever." Hey Tim, has anyone else been in here? "" Uh, no, why? " Wait, if its just me and Tim, then where is Dark and the girl/boy?" Uhm, nevermind, " I answered as I looked around the bedroom, trying to get my bearings. Wait a minute, this is the bedroom from that one fan game by RadicalSoda. Wait, he made three fan games. Which one am I stuck in? I walk out of the bedroom, down a hallway, and up to the main part of the house. When I walked in, everything was falling apart. There were holes in the floor, in the walls, broken pillars, and torn tapestries as far as the eye could see." Damn, what happened to this place? " I walk through the room until I saw another Tiny Box Tim on a mantle nearby. I didn't like the way this one looked. He was trying to sport the sexy Squidward face, and not very successfully I might add." Hello, Mark, " he said, his voice lower than the other Tiny Box Tim." Eep! " I yelped, a little shocked. " Having fun?! "" Tiny Box Tim? What did you do to this place!? "" I thought it needed some renovations! " he said, trying to act innocent. " No, Tiny Box Tim, HOW the heck did you do this? " Tiny Box Tim hopped, fuming with anger." THE NAME TINY BOX TIM DIED WITH MY OLD SELF! " he yelled, furious." Uh... What? "" YOU CAN CALL ME "THE HARDWOOD! "" I cringed at the nickname he gave himself." Y'know, " I interrupted." That sounds awfully raunchy- " He hopped again, fuming with more anger than the last." I, HARDWOOD, AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND, MARKIPLIER! "" Oh yeah? How exactly are you going to do that? " He stood there in thought, possibly realizing a kink in his plan." Uh..." he said unsure." Yeah, I thought so. " He bounced again, as if he came up with a plan." Well, YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE! " After he finishes I start to walk out the door." Uh, wait! What are you doing!? "" I'm walking out the door. "" Um... You can't do that! " he said trying to keep me from leaving." And why not? " I asked, countering him." Uh...Because you won't get out alive! " he said, a little nervous." I'm leaving. "" Hey! Hold on, now! " Tim yells as I walk out the door. I close the door behind me and walk out to the front yard." Everything should be fine. There's bound to be a police station around here. Plus, doesn't Bob have the warfstache? " I walk down a narrow path to a nearby city.