22. Making love 💕

Taekook entered the room which was decorated beautifully to make their love making more passionate.

Jk placed Tae on the floor. His hands are wrapped around her waist while Tae's hands are on Jk's shoulders. She is still looking downwards not darling to look into Jk's deep, intimidating eyes.

Jk kept his finger on Tae's chin and made her look at him. He leaned closer and attach his lips with Tae's. Both closed their eyes feeling the softness of each other's lips. There wasn't any movement at all. Just a pure, love filled kiss.

After around a minute Jk pulled out from the kiss while directly staring into Tae's eyes.

Jk- I love you Tae bear. I really love you.

Tae- I love you too Op.....

Jk shushed her by keeping a finger on her lips.

Jk- Not oppa. I want you to look at me as your man tonight. Call me hubby. (said by tracing Tae's lower lip with his thumb)

Tae nodded her head at Jk's words. Jk snuggled his face in Tae's neck and started planting wet kisses there. His hands travelled to Tae's hairs caressing it while sucking a specific spot on her neck.

Tae gripped Jk shoulder tightly while trying to control her moan at the pleasure given by her hubby. Jk sucked her neck so sensually leaving a bright red hickey there. Jk kissed his art work and travelled his lips to her ears.

He bit on her earlobe making her flinch at the sensitivity. He started playing with her hairs while whispering sweet words in her ears.

Jk- Your beauty is only for me to worship. Jeon Taehyung is only meant for Jeon Jungkook.

Saying this Jk picked Tae in bridal style and walked towards the bed. He placed her on the bed and hovered over her.

Jk leaned down and placed a loving kiss on her forehead. Then her eyes, nose, cheeks and then finally her lips.

Jk- Do you trust me Tae bear? (asked while deeply staring into Tae's eyes)

Tae nodded her head while looking at Jk.

Jk smiled at her and captured her lips in another passionate yet rough kiss. He started sucking Tae's lips while hands busy undoing her belt.